Star Wars Kitten (9)

Mu Yan didn't know how to use his mental power, but he knew how to use his demon power.

Although it took Grandpa Dashu a long time to learn it.

"Yan Yan, you..."

Shen Han felt a kitten suddenly broke into his mental sea before he finished speaking.

It was Mu Yan's spiritual body.

Shen Han tried to relax as much as possible to avoid hurting Mu Yan. Mu Yan's spiritual body looked so small, like a little kitten that had not grown up yet.

Wandering in Shen Han's mental sea.

Yes, wandering, Mu Yan felt that this place was so fragrant and comfortable, so comfortable that Mu Yan wanted to lie down and take a nap.

But suddenly, a large group of black fog appeared in front of him, and Mu Yan raised his kitten paws and pounced on it.

The black fog seemed to be afraid of Mu Yan, and dodged in a hurry, but was still dispersed by Mu Yan.

After dispersing the black fog, Mu Yan felt so sleepy and tired, and directly retracted his demon power, blinking his wet eyes, looking at Shen Han who was obviously relaxed.

Shen Han then discovered that although Yan Yan did not have a spiritual body, his mental power could be transformed into the appearance of a spiritual body, which was probably something that no one in the entire galaxy could do.

Looking at the obviously sleepy and delicate boy, Shen Han became more curious about Yanyan's true identity.

"I'm so sleepy, can I take a nap first?"

The soft voice was as soft as if she was acting like a spoiled child. Mu Yan

rubbed her eyes with her fair little hands, and her body fell softly into Shen Han's arms, and she fell asleep directly.

Shen Han hugged Mu Yan tightly, buried his lower face in Mu Yan's hair, and felt the softness of the person in his arms.

520 looked at Shen Han's fascinated look and cursed in his heart.

Before he hugged Mu Yan for long, the information that suddenly appeared in Shen Han's mind forced him to leave the gentle land.

When he came out, his face was obviously not good.

"Leader, the Empire requested a ceasefire. The Zerg discovered on the planet Chitus seems to have a new Zerg mother, and those Zerg have begun to invade the surrounding planets."

Shen Han looked at the latest battle report of the planet Chitus in his hand, and his mental power could not be controlled to burst out, making the people around him unable to resist and kneeling directly on the ground. Only Qi Qiao was still standing at the scene, seemingly unaffected.

"Zerg, weren't they exterminated long ago? Why are they out again?"

Shen Han's tone was obviously gloomy.

Everyone knows that the Zerg race is greedy and belligerent.

Now that they have made a comeback, the outcome is still unknown.

Several people know that the leader's family was wiped out by the Zerg, leaving only the leader alone. Of course, the Empire also helped to fuel the flames.

Now they have the nerve to ask them to stop fighting.

Qi Qiao looked at a group of people who were suppressed but still talked too much.