The "school bully" is a little crybaby (4)

"Yanyan, are you happy today?"

    Mu Sui asked while driving.

    "Happy (?????), thank you brother for taking me out..."

    Mu Yan was indeed very happy, he knew a lot of things he didn't know before.

    His tone was full of joy.

    "Yanyan, are you afraid to go to school tomorrow?"

    Mu Sui knew that his younger brother didn't like to go out, let alone go to school.

    He didn't know what his father was thinking, but he insisted on letting Yanyan go to school.

    It's okay to study at home, even if he has no future, he can support himself in the future.

    "It's okay."

    Mu Yan didn't know if he was afraid or not, he had never been there, he was just very curious.

    "Ka~ Bang~"

    Mu Sui looked at the car that hit him head-on and hurriedly turned the steering wheel.

    But it was obviously too late, the car hit it directly.

    Flipped to the side of the road.

    Mu Sui fainted because of the collision.

    Mu Yan was so scared that he turned into his original form and was thrown out of the car window.

    520 was so scared that his soul was about to fly away, and he immediately opened a protective shield for Yanyan.

    But it seemed to be suppressed and it didn't work.

    Mu Yan fell into the bushes, whimpering in pain.

    But no one heard him.

    Mu Yan was thrown so hard that his whole body ached and he couldn't move at all.

    He could only watch Mu Sui being taken to the ambulance.

    The sound of the ambulance was getting farther and farther away.

    Mu Yan felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier, and finally fell into darkness.

    In a daze, it seemed that a warm big hand picked him up.

    Shen Ye looked at the obviously injured kitten in his hand. For some reason, he always felt that he would regret not saving it.

    He was not so kind usually.

    The kitten seemed to have lost consciousness, and Shen Ye thought it would not die.

    Although he thought so in his heart, his steps became faster and faster, and finally he ran directly.

    The pet hospital was not far from the accident site. The doctor looked at the person rushing in with the kitten and hurried to meet him.

    "Put it here, be gentle."

    Shen Ye watched the kitten being pushed in by the doctor, and his heart was full of anxiety.

    But there was nothing he could do, so he could only wait.

    Shen Ye couldn't understand why a kitten could affect him so much.

    The people who came in were inevitably amazed by the young man inside.

    The young man was very good-looking, a handsome guy who would turn heads when walking on the street.

    But the gloomy aura on the young man was enough to stop people, and he looked difficult to get along with.