The "school bully" is a little crybaby (16)

[520, that fish is delicious.]

    Mu Yan rolled around on the bed, revealing his white belly.

    520 turned into a small ball and rubbed against Mu Yan.

    [I will ask the main system to upgrade a cooking function when I get back, and then make delicious food for Yan Yan every day.]

    As the first generation system, 520 is not perfect in many aspects except the ability to turn into a human, but I am too lazy to update it, and now I regret it.

    But 520 is also the only system in the entire system world that can turn into a human except the main system.

    If there is no rule that it cannot turn into a human in front of the host, 520 really wants to turn into a human and hold Yan Yan to sleep.

    [Really? Thank you 520, I will do my job well.]

    Mu Yan picked up 520 on his belly and kissed him.

    In Mu Yan's world, if you like someone, you kiss him, so he didn't feel anything strange.

    [Yan Yan, have you finished your homework?]

    Although Mu Yan doesn't have to maintain his character, he still has to complete the homework he should complete.

    [Homework? It seems that there is none. ]

    Mu Yan felt guilty. He hadn't listened to the class well all day and had forgotten about homework.

    He took out his phone and checked his contacts. He found that there seemed to be no one else except his family.

    ...

    He slowly climbed out of bed and rummaged through his small bag.

    He saw a small note and took it out and looked at it.

    Yes, it was him.

    Heehee

    Mu Yan looked at the numbers on it and entered them one by one and searched.

    Huh?

    How did he end up in Shen Ye's avatar?

    Mu Yan looked at the cat in Shen Ye's WeChat avatar. Isn't this a photo of himself lying on the bed with his belly turned up and sleeping?

    The other party quickly approved the application and made a video call directly.

    When Mu Yan answered the call, he saw Shen Ye appeared in front of the camera without clothes.

    "Don't you have clothes to wear?"

    Mu Yan asked in confusion.

    Shen Ye: ...

    "Yes, Yanyan, I have no clothes to wear. Yanyan, do you want to help me?"

    The gloom in Shen Ye's eyebrows was swept away, and there was a faint smile at the corner of his mouth.

    [Yanyan, he lied to you. 】

    If Shen Ye has no clothes to wear, how can he live in the castle.

    These dogs don't say a word of truth.

    "But, you are still wearing pants."

    Mu Yan thought, if you have no clothes, how can you still have pants.

    Shen Ye lowered his head and looked at his pants.

    Tsk, it's all because of the pants.

    Originally, he wanted to seduce Guaiguai, but who knew that Guaiguai would be so stubborn.