Star Wars Kitten (6)

Qi Qiao was stunned by Shen Han's words.

What is the concept of curing mental turmoil? It's like there is a medicine in this world that can bring people back to life.

"Really?"

Qi Qiao said with excitement.

"Yeah."

Shen Han discovered this problem when his mental turmoil in the past few days suddenly calmed down.

Qi Qiao looked at Mu Yan, who was leaning on Shen Han's spiritual body in the yard.

There was an incomprehensible look in his eyes.

Shen Han, who was standing next to him, also looked at Mu Yan. Although he didn't usually go to find him, he could see Mu Yan's movements very well in his study. There was

a tenderness in his eyes that he didn't even notice.

Mu Yan leaned on the white tiger and felt drowsy.

But when he thought that a bad guy might appear again at any time, he forced himself not to sleep.

But he couldn't control his head nodding, and finally fell asleep on the belly of the white tiger.

At this time, Shen Han and Qi Qiao just appeared at the door.

520 looked at the two people who suddenly appeared, and was very puzzled. According to the character setting, these two people should hate the people of the empire.

Why do I feel like they are all staring at Yanyan?

Shen Han walked in quietly, picked up the person and walked into the house.

Qi Qiao quietly watched Shen Han's figure walking away, and his mind was full of Mu Yan's delicate face.

Shen Han looked at the person in his arms who was obviously asleep, and he didn't know why the other party was so obsessed with food.

He thought that it might be a spoiled child at home, who was forced by the empire to be sent here.

But since he is here, it is impossible for him to leave.

Shen Han came out and saw Qi Qiao who was obviously distracted.

He was a little surprised.

"Take him to do a mental test tomorrow."

Qi Qiao came back to his senses and nodded.

"Have you found out his identity?"

"Not yet, it should be soon."

Mu Yan was awakened by the heat. Shen Han forgot that the temperature in the room was relatively warm, and it would not be warm after covering the quilt.

Because of the heat, Mu Yan's fair cheeks were red, like a ripe peach with a few drops of water on it.

Especially attractive.

Fortunately, no one saw it, except for the garbled 520 in the program.

520 screamed inwardly, so beautiful, so cute.

She is worthy of being the host he has chosen.

Mu Yan wiped the hot sweat off his face, feeling so uncomfortable that he had to take off his clothes.

As soon as he took off his clothes, 520 successfully obtained a mosaic.

[Stop! ]

Mu Yan just reached his hand towards his pants when he was stopped by 520.