The Delicate and Soft Alpha (3)

Mu Yan touched his hungry flat stomach, and looked at the food in front of him that he could not reach no matter how hard he tried. He was about to cry.

    Just when he was about to reach the food, he was pulled back by a voice.

    "Yanyan, Yanyan."

    Si Yanbai looked at Mu Yan, who was obviously not right, and wanted to wake him up.

    Mu Yan suddenly opened his eyes and woke up. Thinking of the food that he could not reach no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't help crying.

    Big tears burst out of his eyes, and his delicate white cheeks were full of tears.

    Mu Yan felt that he might starve to death. It was so annoying. He was about to eat.

    "Yanyan, what's wrong, Yanyan."

    An anxious voice sounded beside him.

    Mu Yan heard the voice of the culprit and became even angrier.

    "It's all your fault. I'm starving to death. Woo woo woo~"

    Because Si Yanbai held Mu Yan in his arms, Mu Yan's fist hit Si Yanbai directly.

    Mu Yan was out of strength after two hits. He was so tired that he felt like he was half dead.

    Si Yanbai felt extremely distressed, and gently wiped the tears from the corners of Mu Yan's eyes.

    "Bring in the food."

    As soon as Si Yanbai finished speaking, someone came in with a bowl of fragrant porridge.

    Mu Yan was immediately attracted by the fragrance, and forgot to cry, staring at the bowl of porridge with wet eyes.

    He wanted to reach out to take it but was snatched away by Si Yanbai. Mu Yan looked at Si Yanbai aggrievedly, and tears slowly filled up in his eyes.

    Seeing Mu Yan's pitiful appearance, Si Yanbai blew on the porridge in his hand, and then gently placed it next to Mu Yan's mouth.

    Mu Yan swallowed it in one gulp without thinking, and he really looked starving.

    Mouth after mouthful, the bowl of porridge was quickly finished by Mu Yan, but Mu Yan still felt very hungry, and looked at Si Yanbai eagerly.

    Si Yanbai had no choice but to ask someone to make another bowl and send it up.

    "Why does he look like he has never had a full meal?"

    Si Yanbai thought that he should check the child's identity. Since he is his own now, he will not be allowed to suffer any grievances, not now, in the past, or in the future.

    Soon, a bowl of porridge was brought in, and Mu Yan ate it very quickly.

    After eating, Mu Yan felt tired again and wanted to lie down, but he was held by Si Yanbai and leaned directly on Si Yanbai.

    Si Yanbai felt the person in his arms completely leaning his body against his arms, and his body stiffened. It was too soft, as if he had no bones.

    Moreover, the small amount of pheromones overflowing from the boy made Si Yanbai defeated.

    As an S-level Alpha, it is difficult to meet a matching Omega, and he disdains to match. He does not like a life of restraint and being tied to someone he does not like.

    Although it is said that the higher the matching degree, the greater the impact, but Si Yanbai never believes this.

    Therefore, he can only take inhibitors every time he is in heat, but taking too much inhibitors will inevitably harm his body.