Star Wars Kitten (17)

Qi Qiao felt that his mental strength, which had finally calmed down, was about to go out of control again.

He saw with his own eyes that the kitten that was just in his arms just disappeared.

Qi Qiao's face was so gloomy.

He could only vent his anger on the Zerg that suddenly broke in.

He didn't even look at the corpses lying on the ground.

Those Zerg were directly torn to pieces, and the body parts were all over the ground.

520 looked at Mu Yan, who was lying on the bed and fell asleep due to exhaustion, with distress.

Fortunately, he acted quickly and teleported Yanyan back. Fortunately, the Lord God upgraded himself, otherwise he would not dare to use teleportation casually.

The Zerg was not so difficult to deal with because the newborn Zerg Queen was killed by the explosion.

Qi Yan was completely panicked when the alarm kept flashing.

He set an alarm in the room, and the alarm would sound as long as an outsider entered or Xiaoguai went out.

Several thoughts flashed through Qi Yan's mind.

Did Xiaoguai run away by himself, or was he taken away by someone.

But it is very likely that he ran away by himself.

Qi Yan could only vent her emotions on the Zerg. The still confused Zerg followed their mother and died.

She went crazy and killed them.

The soldiers behind her were stunned.

Qi Yan's weirdness also attracted the attention of Shen Han, who was not far away.

But Shen Han took a look and continued to kill the Zerg.

Qi Yan didn't feel relieved until the alarm stopped.

It seems that Xiaoguai was just playing around and went out to play for a while.

It's not clear at all that the cat was almost seen naked.

The planet Chitus can no longer be seen in its original appearance. There are potholes everywhere, and Zerg corpses all over the ground.

Qi Yan returned to the warship and hurried to the room.

Halfway through the walk, she remembered that she was full of the stench of Zerg. She

could only change her clothes and take a shower.

Mu Yan felt very uncomfortable, her body was hot, and she felt very uncomfortable.

"Hmm~"

As soon as Qi Yan walked in, she saw a cat-eared boy on her bed.

The boy was naked, and his fair skin was faintly pink.

Qi Yan couldn't lift his feet.

At first, he thought someone had broken in, but when he saw the familiar cat ears, he

quickly realized that this was Xiaoguai.

Xiaoguai was a human.

This came as a great shock to Qi Yan.

She walked over slowly and found that the boy's face was red, and he was making a seductive whimpering sound.

Qi Yan suddenly felt hot all over. Mu