Star Wars Kitten (13)

Qi Yan came to the mental power testing room.

"Sire, your mental power riot value has dropped by 40%, which is really incredible.

Lord, can you tell me what you encountered during the mental power riot?"

The person testing felt very unbelievable.

A drop of 40%, even the A-level healing mental power users 200 years ago could not do it.

Looking at Qi Yan expectantly, hoping to get an answer.

Qi Yan did not tell Xiaoguai about it, nor did she intend to tell it.

Because it would bring danger to Xiaoguai.

"Don't tell anyone about this matter, you know what to do."

After saying that, he turned and left.

The inspector was still in shock.

"Sire, we have arrived at the planet Chitus, numbered K, and belong to the Empire."

Qi Yan looked at the blue planet below.

"Have the Empire and the rebels arrived?"

"Not yet, but it should be soon."

"Well, wait until the Empire and the villain army arrive before landing, retreat,"

Qi Yan did not trust the Empire at all.

Although there are rebels to check and balance, it is obviously not very effective.

The Empire is very peaceful on the surface, but no one knows how many branches there are inside.

Anyway, the emperor of the empire has so many children, so it is not easy to have too much peace.

Mu Yan slept comfortably in Qi Yan's arms and finally got enough sleep.

He stretched, but found that he seemed to be unable to stretch.

He opened his eyes in a daze, and saw Qi Yan's smooth and fair face. The thick eyebrows were slightly raised upwards rebelliously, and under the long and slightly curled eyelashes, the deep green eyes were wild and unrestrained. In Mu Yan

's eyes, there are only good-looking and ugly, and Qi Yan is good-looking.

Qi Yan looked at Xiaoguai who was obviously stunned, and felt lucky that her appearance could catch Xiaoguai's eye.

Mu Yan couldn't help rubbing against Qi Yan.

Qi Yan touched him, and Mu Yan was snoring comfortably.

[520, has Qi Yan's mental riot recovered? ]

520 tested it.

[No, Yanyan, the target of the third mission: Qi Yan's

mental power riot value: 30%

Yanyan, although Qi Yan's mental power has dropped a lot, it is obvious that it can still erupt at any time. ]

[Then do I have to stay with Qi Yan all the time? He doesn't seem to know that I can turn into a human. ]

520 was shocked that Qi Yan didn't know that Yanyan could turn into a human.

[It doesn't matter. It's not impossible for Yanyan to accompany Qi Yan with a cat mentality. That way, when his mental power riot is over, he can turn into a human and leave, and he will definitely not be able to find him. ]

Mu Yan thought about it and it was true. He still had two mission targets, and it was impossible for him to stay with Qi Yan all the time.

Qi Yan's mental power was very strong, and he was sure to protect Xiaoguai.