The "school bully" is a little crybaby (36)

"Yanyan, remember to think of me."

    Shen Ye sent Mu Yan to the door of his house, and did not forget to remind him.

    "Okay, Shen Ye, go back quickly!"

    Mu Yan did not see Shen Ye's reluctance to leave.

    Shen Ye, who was still waiting for Mu Yan to keep him:...

    Shen Ye could only watch Mu Yan enter the door silently, without even looking back.

    "Young Master, the teacher is waiting, but do you want to rest for a while?"

    The housekeeper looked at Mu Yan who came in, and went up to take the bag.

    "Are you here? So soon."

    Mu Yan had no time to rest, and hurried in.

    An old man with a white beard was sitting in the living room.

    Mu Yan:...

    "Hello, Grandpa."

    Mu Yan greeted obediently.

    At the same time that Mu Yan walked in, Mu Yu was also carefully observing the boy who walked in.

    Although the boy had a stunning appearance, his ignorant eyes made him look very well-behaved.

    Mu Yu liked him inexplicably as soon as he saw him. Yes, who doesn't like a well-behaved child, and the child is also very polite.

    When Mu Sui came to him, he was not particularly willing, but now.

    Mu Yu's kind face was full of smiles.

    "Young Master, I am the teacher that President Mu found. You can also call me Teacher Mu."

    Mu Yan walked over and called obediently, "Teacher Mu."

    "Yeah."

    Mu Yu couldn't be more satisfied with Mu Yan. He had dedicated his life to the piano, gained both fame and fortune, and only needed an apprentice to inherit his legacy.

    I just hope that he won't be disappointed this time.

    How could learning the piano be so easy, but fortunately the young master has a good talent.

    Seeing the young master who could finally play a complete song, Mu Yu was very relieved.

    Although there are still some shortcomings, it stands to reason that the children of wealthy families should be very familiar with musical instruments such as piano.

    But the young master's performance yesterday was like he had never seen it before.

    Maybe the family doesn't like to force children to do things they don't like.

    Mu Yu thought.

    After practicing the piano, Mu Yan sat by the window in a daze. His brother didn't come back last night, and he didn't come back today.

    Ask the housekeeper, but the housekeeper doesn't know.

    When he sends a message, he will only perfunctorily say that he is busy. Mu Yan feels that he has a little mood.

    [Yanyan, don't be sad, Mu Sui is indeed busy, but he should be done soon. ]

    520 looked at Mu Yan who was gradually becoming emo, and coaxed him patiently.

    Mu Yan was unhappy: "Well, actually I'm not sad, I'm just not used to it."

    I always feel that this home is too deserted when my brother doesn't come back.