Star Wars Kitten (27)

[Yanyan, where is Qi Yan? ]

520 silently despised Qi Yan in his heart, this scumbag, irresponsible. He

never thought that he had misunderstood.

[He seems to have gone to take a shower, and has been taking a shower for a long time, but he hasn't come out yet. He won't be drowned. ]

The more Mu Yan thought about it, the more he felt it was right, and he ran off the bed in a panic.

"Bang~"

Then 520 witnessed that his own Yanyan directly crashed into Qi Yan's arms, with a bang, and must have been hit red.

Qi Yan was hit as soon as she opened the door.

...

The pain from the collision meant that the person in her arms was in pain now.

"Yanyan, is it painful?"

Mu Yan was indeed stunned by the collision and didn't react.

He felt the pain when he heard Qi Yan's words, and the tip of his nose was obviously red.

The round almond eyes slowly filled with tears.

Qi Yan looked at Mu Yan's slowly changing expression and was a little panicked.

Mu Yan looked at Qi Yan's caring look, and finally couldn't help but tears rolling down his red cheeks.

Qi Yan hurriedly helped Mu Yan wipe the tears that rolled down, but she couldn't wipe them all. She

seriously doubted whether Yanyan was made of water, how could there be so much water.

"I'm sorry, Yanyan, it's all my fault."

Mu Yan got excited when he heard that.

He choked and said, "Well, it's indeed, it's all your fault. Why did you take so long to take a bath? I, I thought you drowned, woooo..."

Mu Yan cried and said, and used her little hands to hit Qi Yan.

Qi Yan let Mu Yan hit her. Mu Yan's strength was not strong, so it didn't hurt her at all.

Qi Yan was worried that Mu Yan might hurt her hands.

? Qi Yan was moved when she heard Mu Yan's words.

It turned out that Yanyan was worried about me.

Qi Yan hugged her in her arms and coaxed her distressedly.

"Yanyan, dear, it doesn't hurt anymore, it's all my fault, blame me."

The tone was unspeakably gentle.

Mu Yan was easy to coax, and soon he buried himself in Qi Yan's arms and didn't say a word.

Because 520 said that people will not drown in the shower, Mu Yan realized that he had made a joke.

His cheeks became even redder, and he was not sure whether it was because of the collision or because of embarrassment.

"Yanyan."

Qi Yan pulled Mu Yan out of her arms.

Mu Yan was not very happy at first because he felt too embarrassed.

But he could not resist Qi Yan at all.

He lowered his head aggrievedly and did not look at her.

Qi Yan held Mu Yan's little face with both hands, and saw that the delicate little face was as red as an apple.

There were tears in the wet big eyes.