Star Wars Kitten (11)

After all this, Mu Yan felt a little hungry.

He looked at the man in front of him who was still smiling foolishly.

"Meow~ Meow~"

Mu Bai called and rubbed the other's hand.

The sound of the call was so cute that it was so adorable.

"Are you hungry?"

Qi Yan touched the kitten's head, very happy that the cat could get close to her.

Mu Yan nodded.

Qi Yan looked at the cat who nodded, and surprise flashed in her eyes.

It seems that the kitten is not just a kitten.

"Good boy, I'll call you Xiaoguai, okay? Do you want to eat fish?" It is said

that cats generally like to eat. When

Mu Yan heard about fish, his eyes lit up, and he didn't even notice that his cat ears stood up because of happiness. He

meowed at Qi Yan with a milky voice again.

There was desire in his eyes.

Qi Yan looked at Xiaoguai's happy look and chuckled.

"It turns out that you are still a little greedy cat."

As he said that, he scratched Mu Yan's nose. Mu Yan raised his cat paw and made a gesture of covering his nose, which made Qi Yan laugh.

Mu Yan was angry, but he didn't argue with him when he thought he could eat the fish.

"My Lord."

A man suddenly appeared at the door.

"Come in, put your things down and leave."

The man respectfully put his things down and retreated.

Mu Yan stared at the two fish on the plate.

He couldn't help swallowing.

Qi Yan looked at the greedy kitten and quickly put the cat on the table. Mu Yan

rushed over, picked up the fish and started eating.

Qi Yan was still afraid that Xiaoguai would be choked by the fish bones.

But looking at Xiaoguai who finished a fish in a moment, it seemed that she was too worried.

"Xiaoguai, you eat first, I'll make a cat bed for you."

After saying that, she touched Mu Yan's head and walked out.

Mu Yan was happy to eat and didn't care so much.

When he came back at 520, he saw the kitten Mu Yan lying on his back after eating.

[Yanyan, did you run out by yourself? ]

Mu Yan stopped licking his paws.

[520. You are finally back, why did you suddenly disappear. ]

Mu Yan almost forgot about 520, and suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

He actually forgot about 520 because of food.

It's okay if he doesn't mention it, but he gets angry when he mentions it.

520 remembered that the team leader in the main god space said that the host he bound was very special, so he was pulled back to continue the task.