The "school bully" is a little crybaby (33)

"Yanyan, I'm going abroad."

    Gu Yi came to Mu Yan early in the morning. Although he was very reluctant, he had no choice. If he didn't have his own power, he couldn't protect Mu Yan at all. He understood this truth, so he wanted to say goodbye before leaving.

    "Brother Gu, you are going abroad, when will you come back?"

    Mu Yan thought that Gu Yi might be just like Gu Qinglin, who would come back after a period of time.

    "Well, I'll be back soon."

    Gu Yi didn't know how long he would be back, but he would come back as soon as possible.

    Mu Yan said seriously: "Then Brother Gu, please be safe on the road."

    Mu Yan was forced by Mu Sui to watch a lot of strange videos recently, such as the dangers of early love and various safety issues.

    Gu Yi looked at Mu Yan's serious little face and saw that he didn't feel reluctant, and suddenly felt heartbroken.

    But he couldn't bear to blame Yan Yan. He liked Yan Yan, but Yan Yan just didn't know it.

    Gu Yi comforted himself.

    Mu Sui, who sat aside and didn't say a word, felt disdainful.

    Unexpectedly, Gu Qinglin sent his nephew abroad in order to remove obstacles.

    Even so, I will never let him succeed and harm my lovely brother.

    And that bastard Bai Chen, I heard that he was disabled, it was really a good deal for him.

    If he fell into my hands, it would be more than just disabled.

    "Then, Yanyan, can you accompany me today?"

    Gu Yi pleaded cautiously.

    Hearing this, Mu Yan subconsciously looked at Mu Sui beside him, and found that Mu Sui seemed to be thinking about something, so he could only nod.

    "Okay."

    When Mu Sui reacted, the two were already discussing where to go.

    Gu Yi: "Yanyan, do you want to go to the amusement park?"

    Mu Yan: "Is it fun? I haven't been there."

    Gu Yi: "It's fun, Yanyan will definitely like it."

    In fact, Gu Yi hadn't been there either, but the guide said to take the person you like to ride the Ferris wheel, and then...

    Gu Yi couldn't help looking at Mu Yan's plump red lips when he thought about it, and his face slowly turned red.

    "Okay, okay, let's go now."

    Since Brother Gu said that he would like it, it must be fun.

    "Where to go?"

    Mu Sui's cold tone made Gu Yi feel a little disappointed.

    "Brother, I want to go to the amusement park. I haven't been there yet. Is that okay?"

    Mu Yan knew that her brother might not agree, so she could only act cute.

    Looking at the indifferent Mu Sui, Mu Yan walked over and hugged Mu Sui's arm, shaking it back and forth.

    She said in a soft voice, "Please, brother, I really want to go."

    Mu Sui had no choice but to compromise. Anyway, he could just send more bodyguards and book the amusement park.