The "school bully" is a little crybaby (7)

Mu Sui looked at the location he found and was more certain that Yanyan was kidnapped.

    Otherwise, who would live in the deep mountains and forests.

    Mu's father at the side immediately led people to the location.

    Shen Ye got up early, fed Guaiguai, and set off for school. Mu Yan

    once again secretly changed into a human form, and brought the computer over, watching movies in the quilt, so that it didn't matter if he didn't wear clothes.

    Mu Yan was happy for his own intelligence for a while.

    [Yanyan, someone is outside, Mu Siyi is here to see you.]

    520 looked at Mu Siyi, who had just found the location after a night and hurriedly brought a group of people to surround the castle, and said to Mu Yan, who was engrossed in watching "Tom and Jerry" on the bed.

    Mu Yan didn't react for a while.

    "Who is Mu Siyi?"

    520: "Mu's father."

    When Mu Yan heard this, he immediately went to Shen Ye's closet to rummage through the drawers, put on a set of clothes that were several times larger, and ran out.

    When Father Mu saw the castle in front of him, he was obviously stunned.

    Who on earth is so bored that he built a castle in the mountains?

    Although it is not far from the city, about an hour and a half drive away, it is really strange.

    "Dad."

    Father Mu was about to pry the door open when he heard the voice of his beloved son.

    Looking up, he found that Mu Yan was wearing clothes that were obviously ill-fitting and running towards him.

    "Yanyan, slow down, be careful not to fall."

    Mu Yan was indeed staggering when he ran because his clothes were too big and didn't fit. He

    originally didn't plan to wear pants, but was strongly rejected by 520.

    "Dad, why are you here (●°u°●) "? "

    Mu Yan asked with a smile.

    He didn't think about being kidnapped at all.

    Father Mu looked at his son and seemed to be living a happy life. His

    heart, which had been lifted, also fell.

    "Yanyan, can we go home? Your mother and brother are very worried about you."

    "Okay. "

    Mu Yan happily agreed and had long forgotten about Shen Ye.

    The password of the door was told to Mu Yan by 520.

    Mu Yan sat on the passenger seat of Mu's father's car, and the car gradually moved away from the castle.

    Hospital

    "A Sui, your brother has been found and is on his way back."

    A long-lost smile finally appeared on Mu's mother's face.

    Mu Sui knew that her brother had been found, and her frown slowly relaxed.

    "Mom, is my brother hurt?"

    Mu Sui remembered that she protected her brother at that time, but her brother just disappeared like that.

    "You'll know when your brother comes back. Don't worry, heal your wounds first. "