The "school bully" is a little crybaby (26)

"It doesn't feel as comfortable as mine."

    Mu Yan said disdainfully.

    Shen Ye subconsciously looked at Mu Yan's abdomen. He hadn't seen Mu Yan's figure yet, but he could imagine that it must be very soft.

    Mu Yan noticed Shen Ye's gaze and thought that he envied him, so he proudly lifted his clothes to reveal his bulging belly.

    "Do you want to touch it? It's very soft."

    Shen Ye stared blankly, his face slowly flushed, and he felt that the blood in his body was boiling.

    [Yan Yan, put down your clothes. ]

    As soon as 520 came back, he saw Yan Yan actually showing her belly to Shen Ye, a dog man.

    Although Mu Yan was puzzled, he still obediently put down his clothes.

    [Yan Yan, in the human world, it is impolite to show your belly, don't mess around in the future. ]

    Listening to 520's earnest teachings, Mu Yan looked at Shen Ye embarrassedly. Shen Ye

    was about to raise his hand, but he saw Mu Yan hurriedly put down his clothes and covered it tightly.

    It felt a bit of a pity that he didn't touch it, but it was also good to see it.

    Unlike some people, they may not even hold hands.

    Some people who didn't hold hands sneezed at the same time.

    "Yanyan?"

    Shen Ye's meaning was very clear. He really didn't want to be touched?

    "Let's go play basketball quickly. Class is about to start."

    Mu Yan pretended not to understand and pulled Shen Ye out, forgetting whether Shen Ye had put on his clothes.

    Shen Ye could only put on his clothes while walking, and soon put on his clothes.

    The two of them walked on the campus, and

    they obviously became the scenery in the eyes of others. The tall boy hugged the person in his arms. There was an obvious height difference between the two, and the two of them had very dazzling looks.

    Especially Mu Yan, who was originally delicate and didn't look like a real person.

    When you get close to the basketball court, you can see the students playing and fighting in the basketball court from a distance.

    And the team that has already started the game.

    "Shen Ye, where is our class?"

    Mu Yan looked for a long time but couldn't find it.

    "Yanyan, our class monitor's indoor court is not here. It's too hot here, you can't stand it."

    Obviously, the whole class took Mu Yan's situation into consideration, so they changed the venue on purpose.

    "Mu Yan classmate, here, here."

    The class monitor saw Mu Yan and Shen Ye coming over, and waved and shouted hurriedly.

    "I'm coming."

    Mu Yan also waved in response.

    "Ahhh, I'm done, so cute."

    The two female classmates next to the monitor were very excited and couldn't help screaming.

    Feeling that Shen Ye was getting slower and slower, Mu Yan looked at Shen Ye in surprise.