The Delicate and Soft Alpha (5)

The hair that was almost shoulder-length suddenly became short, which made Mu Yan feel uncomfortable for a moment.

    But fortunately, it felt good. Mu Yan looked at himself in the mirror quietly.

    His hands itched and touched the curled little curls.

    The stylist was very satisfied with his work. The snow-white hair color matched with the slightly curly short hair made him look like a noble prince in a castle.

    Si Yanbai was very satisfied with Mu Yan, who became more dazzling.

    She is worthy of being his future wife.

    "Master, the young master is here."

    Before the housekeeper came in, he was still wondering why the master ordered the young master not to come here, but he couldn't interfere in the master's affairs and didn't dare to ask.

    "What is he doing here?"

    For the first time, Si Yanbai felt that this younger brother was a bit annoying and always liked to disturb others.

    Housekeeper:...

    You ask me how do I know.

    Si Yanbai looked at the stylist who was still stunned, and his eyes instantly became sharper.

    The stylist suddenly felt a chill on his back and hurriedly packed up his things.

    "Sir, you can come to the store next time to try."

    After saying that, he ran away.

    It was so freaking scary that the stylist couldn't help but tremble.

    "Let him wait."

    Si Yanbai looked at the stylist who had fled and said expressionlessly to the housekeeper who was still standing by.

    Then he walked to Mu Yan's side: "Yanyan, I'll take you back to rest first."

    Mu Yan didn't refuse, as he was really tired and sleepy now.

    "Yeah."

    Mu Yan had been carried upstairs by Si Yanbai at this time. Si Yanbai carefully put Mu Yan on the bed and covered Mu Yan with a quilt.

    Mu Yan fell asleep as soon as he touched the bed.

    Si Nianchen, who had just entered the room, asked the housekeeper intentionally or unintentionally: "Has my eldest brother brought anyone back recently?"

    But the housekeeper ignored him.

    Si Nianchen was obviously used to it, and knew that he couldn't ask anything, so he went straight to the sofa and sat down.

    "What are you doing here?"

    Before he could even sit down, he saw his eldest brother appear in front of him with a cold face.

    Si Yanbai's voice without any warmth made Si Nianchen inexplicably a little scared.

    Si Nianchen hurriedly stood up and walked in front of Si Yanbai.

    "Brother, our school is going to organize a military exercise, so the school leaders asked if we could invite you to go."

    Si Nianchen's main purpose this time was to inquire about the whereabouts of the little beauty, and his secondary task was to ask his elder brother if he could go to participate in this military exercise.