The Delicate and Soft Alpha (6)

Mu Yan was awakened by suffocation. He was startled when he realized that he was being held in someone's arms. He looked up and saw a familiar face, then he put down his hand that was about to push him away.

    Si Yanbai was obviously sleeping soundly, with no sign of waking up. His

    warm breath sprayed on the top of Mu Yan's head, causing Mu Yan to shrink back.

    It would have been fine if he didn't move, but as soon as he moved, he was held back.

    Mu Yan had no choice, he couldn't push him away, and he felt it was impolite to wake him up suddenly.

    He could only lie quietly in Si Yanbai's arms.

    [Yanyan, you're awake.]

    520 suddenly spoke, making Mu Yan happy.

    [520, you're finally back, are you okay?]

    Mu Yan vaguely remembered that his condition didn't seem to be very good when he first came to this small world.

    It must have been 520 who helped him.

    [Yanyan, I'm fine, I'm sorry for making Yanyan suffer. 】 520     felt

    very guilty. He didn't expect that he had spent so much money to avoid being entangled by the bastard, but it was all in vain, and Yanyan had to suffer for nothing.

    [It's okay, as long as you come back.] Mu Yan's words moved 520 to tears.  

  [Woo, Yanyan, you are so kind.]    

[Then let's receive the original owner's memory now.]    

As soon as 520 finished speaking, many pictures appeared in Mu Yan's mind.   

A thin child was huddled in a corner with dirty clothes all over his body.    

"This wild child that no one wants, we should stay away from him."    

The children around him who were dressed cleanly threw stones at the child.    

The child did not dare to resist, and could only hold his head to try not to be seriously hurt.   

Then the picture changed.    

The skinny child finally grew up, but he was still thin compared to his peers.   

His clothes were tattered like a beggar.     The boy seemed to be stealing something sneakily. It was a delicious-looking cake. Just when the boy was about to succeed, he was discovered.    

The owner beat the boy up and made him kneel at the door to admit his mistake.    

The boy was too stubborn to admit his mistake, and was beaten all over.   

He could only drag his injured body to the bridge hole that he regarded as his home, curled up and endured the pain in his body.     Fortunately, the boy was strong and finally survived.    

The boy still lived a sneaky and hungry life. Sometimes the boy would sneak away to a place that seemed special to the boy.     Silently watching the children who were spoiled by their parents in the dark, his eyes were full of desire.   

He thought, if he also had parents, then he wouldn't have to starve or be beaten.   

Until one day, a man in bright and beautiful clothes stood in front of the boy, and the other's contemptuous eyes swept back and forth over the boy.    

The boy shrank back in fear.  

  "Are you Li Yan?"    

The man called out the boy's name. The boy didn't know what the name meant, but he heard from others that only with a name can one have an identity. The boy didn't even have a household registration, so where did his identity come from? But he still relied on eavesdropping on what others said and gave himself a name, Li Yan.