Star Wars Kitten (7)

Mu Yan was alone, sneaking out of the room and looking outside.

"520, is it really okay for me to go out like this? He won't be angry, right?"

[No way, it shouldn't be. Yanyan can take this opportunity to familiarize herself with the route so that she can escape easily.]

520 looked at the person running around without shoes and sighed helplessly.

Mu Yan was just about to stretch his feet out when he was dragged back. He

didn't even have time to react.

Mu Yan waved his hands in the air in fear, and it seemed that he accidentally hit something.

Mu Yan's fair little hands were all red.

"Where do you want to go?"

A deep voice came from behind.

Mu Yan clung tightly to Shen Han's arms, trembling with fear, and didn't dare to speak at all.

Shen Han, who was hugging Mu Yan, looked at the person in his arms, and tears began to slowly fill his blue eyes because of fear.

"Why are you still feeling wronged? Huh?"

Shen Han buried his head in Mu Yan's neck and took a deep breath.

Mu Yan raised his little hand to push Shen Han.

"No, it's itchy."

"You're so delicate."

Mu Yan ignored him and didn't even look at Shen Han. He was obviously angry.

[520, he's so annoying. He just likes to scare me.]

He complained to 520 silently in his heart.

Shen Han held Mu Yan, put on his shoes, and prepared to take Mu Yan to test his mental strength.

Mu Yan was very reluctant to put on his shoes, but he didn't dare to say anything. Although Shen Han obviously noticed Mu Yan's reluctance, there was nothing he could do. Mu Yan would suffer if he didn't wear shoes. He

could only put on the shoes for Mu Yan under Mu Yan's reluctant eyes.

After putting on the shoes, Mu Yan moved his feet and shook them, but he couldn't shake them off.

"Where are you going?"

Mu Yan looked at Shen Han, who was obviously preparing to take him out, and stared at him with sparkling eyes.

Mu Yan thought that he must want to take him out to play, and he was so happy that even the reluctance when he put on his shoes just now disappeared without a trace.

"Take you to check your mental power."

Shen Han said to Mu Yan, who was full of joy. He thought to himself that he was afraid that he would disappoint Mu Yan. Now was a special period, and it was not suitable to take Mu Yan out to play.

As soon as Shen Han finished speaking, Mu Yan asked 520 curiously: [Mental power, what is mental power? ]

[Mental power is like Yan Yan's demon power]

520 explained Mu Yan's doubts.

[But I don't have demon power? ]

Mu Yan felt wronged when he thought of demon power. It was because he didn't have demon power that he couldn't go to the human world.

520 was a little bit unbelievable. Yan Yan's demon power was obviously very strong, how could he not have it.

Shen Han found that Mu Yan's mood began to decline, thinking that Mu Yan was unhappy because he knew that he was not taking him out to play.