The "school bully" is a little crybaby (34)

After playing around, Mu Yan was obviously very excited and felt a little unsatisfied, but it was getting dark.

    My brother said he had to go home before dark.

    Gu Yi wanted to invite Mu Yan to dinner, but Mu Yan refused .

    "Brother Gu, I'm going home, remember to come back early."

    Mu Yan said goodbye to Gu Yi in the car.

    Gu Yi watched the car go farther and farther away, and stood there blankly for a long time.

    Mu Yan played and ate all day, and was a little sleepy.

    [520, I'm so happy today.]

    Mu Yan didn't forget to share his happiness with 520 in a daze.

    520 looked at Mu Yan who had fallen asleep and sighed helplessly.

    He took out a blanket from the system space and covered Mu Yan.

    When Mu Yan woke up, he was already lying on the bed.

    520 looked at Mu Yan with a puzzled face and explained: [Mu Sui carried you up.] When

    Mu Yan heard this, he rolled around on the bed happily, and couldn't help thinking in his heart that my brother was so good to me.

    Mu Yan looked at the time, it was almost 12 o'clock. It seemed that he had slept for a long time, and his brother should have slept too.

    "520, how much is the task completed now?"

    Mu Yan said sullenly.

    520 was silent for a moment, then slowly said: [Now the completion rate is 85% Yanyan. ]

    Thinking of the original owner's affairs, 520 felt upset.

    Obviously, he agreed to give up his identity at the beginning, but now that things are developing in a good direction, he regretted it again, saying that he couldn't bear to leave his family and wanted to come back.

    It was also his fault that he didn't read the task conditions carefully at the beginning.

    520 was annoyed.

    "So soon? But I don't seem to have done anything."

    Mu Yan was a little surprised.

    [Yanyan, as long as you are here, you don't have to do anything. ]

    Everything that could be done has been done by those dog men.

    520 knew that Yanyan liked this small world very much, so he was a little worried about how to solve the original owner's affairs.

    "Okay⊙_⊙."

    Mu Yan knew that what 520 said was right, and he didn't refute it.

    Mu Yan felt a little hungry now, but he was embarrassed to disturb others, so he could only go downstairs carefully by himself.

    Stepping on the floor barefoot, a chill ran through his body.

    Looking at the dark downstairs, Mu Yan returned to the room.

    He put on his shoes and poked his head out of the room again.

    "Yanyan, what are you doing?"

    Although Mu Yan was not afraid of ghosts, it was still scary to hear someone suddenly speak in the dark.

    Mu Yan shivered with fear and almost fell back into the room.