The Delicate and Soft Alpha (9)

"Yanyan, you are so bored."

    Si Yanbai looked at Mu Yan who was sitting there waiting for him obediently, and his heart melted. How could he be so obedient.

    Mu Yan stood up and took two steps towards Si Yanbai: "Not bad."

    Mu Yan felt okay. This world was similar to the previous small world, but this small world was more dangerous.

    "Well, I'll take Yanyan to visit the school. Yanyan will come here to study in the future."

    Si Yanbai took Mu Yan's hand very naturally, and his eyebrows revealed joy.

    If the housekeeper was here, he would at least say: The head of the family hasn't been so normal for a long time.

    "I'll lead the way for you?"

    The vice principal on the side said cautiously.

    "No, I know the way."

    Si Yanbai refused mercilessly.

    Vice Principal: That's right, Mr. Si graduated from their school.

    It's just that no one knows what happened in that incident.

    Otherwise, there is no need to be so cautious.

    "Yanyan, your body is not suitable for staying at home all the time, so I decided to let you come to school for systematic training, okay."

    Although Si Yanbai has made a decision, he still needs Yanyan's consent.

    "Okay, then will you come to see me?"

    Mu Yan knew that this kind of military school is for boarding students. Mu Yan is not afraid of hard work or fatigue.

    It's just that he is used to being taken care of by Si Yanbai, and he is a little reluctant.

    When Si Yanbai heard Mu Yan's words, his eyes were full of tenderness and happiness.

    It turns out that Yanyan still has me in his heart.

    "Yes, and it has been arranged, so Yanyan doesn't have to worry."

    Si Yanbai was reluctant to let Mu Yan suffer, but if he doesn't suffer a little, Yanyan's physical fitness will not be improved, and the consequences will be disastrous.

    "Thank you (●°u°●)."

    Mu Yan thanked him happily.

    The two of them walked around the school hand in hand.

    The target of this exercise is students who have been enrolled for almost three years, so there are still students studying in school.

    Mu Yan looked at the students who were undergoing various trainings, full of curiosity.

    "Are they fighting?"

    Looking at a group of students who started fighting one-on-one, Mu Yan asked curiously.

    "This is training. Yanyan will give up if he can't beat them in the future. No one will force you. "

    No one dares," Si Yanbai added silently in his heart.

    Although Si Yanbai did not intend to interfere with Mu Yan's studies in school, some privileges should be given.

    Life now is not as perilous as the end of the world before, and dangers still exist.

    So in school, not only can Yanyan's physical fitness be improved, but also Yanyan can learn to protect herself.

    Although he will protect Yanyan, he is not afraid of ten thousand but afraid of one.