The "school bully" is a little crybaby (27)

Shen Xu walked in nonchalantly, stood in front of Yu Heng, and looked at Shen Ye sarcastically.

    He didn't care what Yu Heng thought.

    "Shen Ye, you..."

    Shen Xu didn't finish his words before Yu Heng covered his mouth behind him.

    Yu Heng was a little taller than Shen Xu, so it was easy for him to cover Shen Xu.

    "Woo~ Woo woo woo~"

    Shen Xu didn't expect Yu Heng to do this, and struggled to get rid of Yu Heng's restraint.

    But it was obviously useless. Although Yu Heng was thin, he was still very strong.

    "Who asked you to appear here."

    Yu Heng's tone was gloomy, which made Shen Xu feel a little scared for no reason.

    But think about who he, Shen Xu, was, the eldest son of the Shen family, how could he be afraid of Yu Heng.

    Shen Xu comforted himself in his heart, but his body gradually became honest and stopped struggling. He

    just stared at Shen Ye, as if he wanted to rush up and bite Shen Ye.

    Mu Yan carefully poked his head out from behind Shen Ye and looked at the two curiously.

    [The protagonist is Shen Xu. 】

    Mu Yan stared at Shen Xu, thinking that he was not that good, not even as tall as Yu Heng, and not as pretty as Shen Ye. He

    silently compared them in his heart. Only then did Shen Xu see the person behind Shen     Ye clearly.

    Looking at the face of his dream love, Shen Xu felt that he was in love.

    He didn't know where he got the strength from, but he broke free from Yu Heng's restraint. He looked at Mu Yan with a crazy look on his face.

Shen Ye noticed Shen Xu's sight and immediately blocked in front of Mu Yan.     He looked at Shen Xu with a crazy look on his face coldly.   

"What's your name?"    

Shen Xu completely ignored Shen Ye's sight and said to Mu Yan behind Shen Ye.    

Mu Yan didn't want to pay attention to Shen Xu at all, because in the original plot, the protagonist of the bankruptcy of the Mu family also contributed.   

Shen Xu saw that Mu Yan ignored him, and he was not annoyed, but wanted to go up and pull Mu Yan.   

Before he touched him, he was knocked to the ground by Shen Ye's punch.   

Shen Ye didn't want to scare Mu Yan, but Shen Xu shouldn't covet Guaiguai, Guaiguai can only belong to him.  

  "Damn it, Shen Ye, you are looking for death, right?"   

Shen Xu immediately got up and hit Shen Ye, but he was obviously no match for Shen Ye.   

When the two were fighting vigorously, Gu Yi, who came to find Mu Yan, had already hugged Mu Yan in his arms.

He also kindly covered Mu Yan's eyes.     "Yan Yan, don't look, it's too brutal." "     Brother Gu, why are you here?"    

Mu Yan's eyes went dark, but he still heard who was coming.   

"Come to see Yan Yan, doesn't Yan Yan want me to see you?"  

  Gu Yi stuck to Mu Yan tightly, causing all the exhaled air to spray on Mu Yan's ears.     Mu Yan turned his head away because of the itch.