The "school bully" is a little crybaby (21)

"Young Master, the eldest master is back." The housekeeper knocked on the door.

    The door was opened quickly, and the young master was still wearing the cat pajamas, with a faint blush on his face.

    "So soon?"

    Seeing Mu Yan's unbelievable look, the housekeeper looked downstairs and said, "The eldest master is waiting for you."

    The housekeeper was very relieved that the young master no longer went around the eldest master like before.

    The relationship between the two is getting better and better, which is a good thing.

    Since the year when the young master disappeared for a month and came back, the young master seemed to have been stimulated and completely closed himself up. He rarely went out, and he took a detour when he saw the eldest master.

    Seeing this, I was worried and distressed. The young master was originally spoiled. How much grievance must he have suffered outside to become like this.

    "You can have dinner." The housekeeper looked at the boy behind the young master, who didn't look simple.

    But the housekeeper didn't say anything, because he didn't want to interfere in the affairs of the master's family.

    "Okay."

    Mu Yan looked at Shen Ye behind him and blinked at him.

    "Let's go, let's eat."

    He spoke again for some reason.

    "Don't be afraid, my brother is not fierce, he is very gentle."

    Mu Sui looked up and saw that his younger brother actually brought a stranger into the house.

    And that person looked familiar.

    "Brother."

    Looking at Mu Yan who rushed towards him, Mu Sui hurriedly caught him.

    "Brother, he is my friend, I want him to tutor me and let him live in our house, okay?"

    Mu Yan hugged Mu Sui's waist, and his voice was coquettish.

    Mu Sui had sent people to investigate Shen Ye's identity, and only knew that the other party was the old man of the Shen family's son, and no other information could be found.

    It means that this person is not simple, and this person seems to have saved Yan Yan's life.

    Although he was not very happy, there was no way, who let Yan Yan like it.

    He touched Mu Yan's head dotingly.

    "Okay."

    "Thank you, brother, brother is the best." Mu Yan

    's eyes were bent with joy.

    Shen Ye, who was standing aside, looked at the way the two brothers got along, and felt a little uncomfortable.

    It would be great if Yan Yan treated him like this.

    After several people sat down one after another, Bai Chen walked down slowly.

    Mu Yan lost his appetite when he saw Bai Chen.

    But he didn't dare to leave, otherwise his brother would definitely think that he was disrespectful.

    He looked very unhappy.

    "Doctor Bai."

    Mu Sui and Bai Chen said politely, and then ate quietly.