The Delicate and Soft Alpha (12)

Mu Ci opened the door and looked at the dormitory, which had changed its appearance and was covered with carpet. He was a little stunned.

    Is there a new person in the dormitory?

    Si Nianchen heard the sound of the door opening and turned around to see Mu Ci with a cold face.

    He ignored it.

    Anyway, they have lived together for two years and it has always been like this.

    "Is there a new person in the dormitory?"

    Mu Ci's cold voice sounded at the door.

    Si Nianchen:...

    You ask even though you know the answer.

    "Yeah."

    Si Nianchen, who didn't really want to pay attention to the other party, hummed.

    Si Nianchen felt that he and Mu Ci might have the wrong magnetic field, and neither of them looked down on the other.

    Mu Ci saw that Si Nianchen didn't want to pay attention to him, but he didn't care. He picked up his clothes and prepared to go to the bathroom.

    "Stop, there's someone inside."

    Si Nianchen hurriedly stopped Mu Ci.

    Mu Ci looked at Si Nianchen strangely. They were all boys, so why were they so excited.

    Although he thought so in his heart, he still stopped. Seeing Si Nianchen's excited look, those who didn't know would think that there was an Omega inside.

    520: Damn mosaic.

    Mu Yan never thought that there was a bathtub in the school dormitory.

    Soaking in the bathtub, he began to wash his face, and he also put in his favorite orange-scented shower gel. He

    accidentally rubbed it too hard, leaving a red mark.

    Mu Yan pouted his lips in disdain, it was too weird, this way.

    Mu Ci outside smelled a special fragrance, was it pheromone?

    And why did it look so much like Omega's pheromone.

    "Why is there an Omega in the dormitory?"

    There is no other explanation except that Omega's pheromone will attract Alpha.

    Listening to Mu Ci's questioning tone, Si Nianchen was very unhappy.

    "No, where did the Omega come from? He is an Alpha."

    Si Nianchen said unhappily.

    As soon as Si Nianchen finished speaking, Mu Yan's voice came from the bathroom.

    "Si Nianchen, get me some clothes."

    Mu Yan found out that he had forgotten to bring his clothes after washing, so he could only ask Si Nianchen for help.

    The soft and sticky voice was like a hook, which hooked the heartbeats of the two people outside.

    The little milk cat Yanyan said that it was not my fault. He was only 200 years old in the demon world and he was not yet an adult.

    "Come, come, Yanyan, where are your clothes?"

    Si Nianchen was a little flustered.

    "In the closet, it's that fluffy cat pajamas."