The Delicate and Soft Alpha (4)

The housekeeper looked at Mu Yan as if he was a lifesaver.

    He was indeed a lifesaver. The master's bad temper had killed countless servants. It was a good thing that there was someone to restrain him.

    If he had not followed the master since he was a child, he might have died a long time ago.

    Si Yanbai noticed the housekeeper's strange gaze, but he didn't care. The housekeeper had been like this for a long time, and he had long been accustomed to it.

    He helped Mu Yan walk towards the back garden.

    The Si family occupied an area of ​​a mountain, and the largest of them was the garden. Si Yanbai liked to collect and collect all kinds of famous flowers, so the garden had someone to take care of it, and there was more than one person.

    Mu Yan looked at the "flowers" dancing in the garden and was stunned.

    This flower can actually move, and it is so ugly. How can there be a strange liquid?

    The reason for asking someone to take care of it is because these flowers are mutant flowers.

    Although the threat is not very small for S-level Alpha, they like to make trouble and are difficult to control.

    "Yanyan, do you like it?"

    Si Yanbai has always been most satisfied with his collections.

    Mu Yan's face turned pale: "Not bad, not bad."

    Mu Yan didn't feel that he liked it very much, but he felt a chill on his back. These flowers looked like they could turn into kittens one by one.

    Si Yan noticed that something was wrong with Mu Yan, and immediately contacted the administrator to let these flowers return to their original form.

    It actually scared Yan Yan, it was really damn it.

    Those flowers seemed to have sensed the emotions of their owner, and they took the initiative to change to their original form without waiting for the administrator to arrive.

    "Master."

    The administrator hurried over and was suspicious. Doesn't the master usually dislike visiting the garden?

    Si Yanbai said seriously: "Let them use their original form all the time in the future, and don't let them mutate."

    The administrator: ...

    This is not something he can control, what can he do.

    "Okay."

    The administrator agreed to the unreasonable trouble of the master.

    Although the end of the world is over, there are still many mutant creatures that threaten humans.

    There are still many dangerous places that humans have never set foot in, and the mutant creatures in them will run out from time to time to find a sense of existence.

    This is also one of the most headaches for the country now, so except for Omega, basically everyone has to go to military school.

    It's not that Omegas can't go. Military schools naturally have Omega classes, but the content and intensity are different.

    And the level requirements for Omegas are higher. They can't fail to kill mutants.

    Alphas are different. Alphas are tough and durable.