Star Wars Kitten (14)

Although the Federation and the Empire signed a peace agreement, Qi Yan still holds a grudge.

Mu Yan poked his head out of Qi Yan's arms, and his round eyes curiously observed the people around him.

Qi Yan touched Mu Yan's head, and Mu Yan rubbed it comfortably.

Feeling the warmth of Xiaoguai, Qi Yan's mood suddenly improved a lot.

Ignore the incompetent and furious eldest prince of the empire opposite.

The eldest prince who was directly ignored dared to be angry but did not dare to speak.

"This time, the Zerg seems to have a new Zerg mother born."

Qi Yan did not ask but affirmed.

"The peak value of the detection can show that the Zerg seems to be in order to provide better nutrition for the new Zerg mother, so it is necessary to shuttle through the wormhole to occupy the planet everywhere."

"The new Zerg mother is difficult to deal with, and it is not clear how many Zerg there are."

Zerg researchers from the three parties spoke one after another.

Mu Yan was about to crawl out of Qi Yan's arms, but was held tightly by Qi Yan.

He bit angrily, but found that Qi Yan was too hard and could not bite it at all.

It also caused his teeth to hurt.

Mu Yan covered his mouth with tears in his eyes.

She didn't notice that Shen Han, who was not far away, was staring at this place.

Qi Yan found that the little guai in her arms bit her and hurt her, and her mouth curled slightly.

What a little fool.

Shen Han didn't know why, but he always felt that the thing in Qi Yan's arms was very familiar.

But Qi Yan protected it too tightly, so she couldn't see it clearly.

Qi Yan found that Shen Han's eyes seemed to be on her, no, that's not right, on the kitten in her arms.

Suddenly she remembered that the rebel base was looking for someone like crazy some time ago.

It shouldn't be, Xiaoguai is just an ordinary kitten.

Thinking of looking at Shen Han, the two people's eyes collided invisibly.

Sparks flew.

Mu Yan in Qi Yan's arms began to doubt whether Qi Yan was made of iron, otherwise why was she so hard.

[520, Qi Yan is so hard, my teeth are about to fall out. ]

[Yan Yan, don't bite people casually in the future, it's not clean. ]

520 thought to himself, if you want to bite, bite yourself, you can become soft and let Yan Yan bite.

520 I won't admit that I am envious and jealous.

[Okay. ]

Mu Yan said obediently.

[Yanyan, the Zerg seems to have planned this time.]

520 checked the story line of the small world, and there is no Zerg incident at all.

Logically speaking, the Zerg should have been exterminated.

[Zerg, are Zerg very powerful?]

Mu Yan didn't know what the Zerg was, but it seemed to be quite powerful.