The Delicate and Soft Alpha (16)

"Too weak."

    Chu Sheng looked at Mu Yan and said.

    Mu Yan was completely dumbfounded. How could this be called weak? He was even bleeding.

    Chu Sheng looked at Mu Yan who wanted to go forward and hurriedly stopped him.

    "Don't go. It's normal to get hurt in this situation."

    And the two of them fought like this, just for Mu Yan.

    Chu Sheng despised the brainless Xiong Jing.

    "Let's go. There's nothing to see."

    Chu Sheng looked at the two who finally stopped and subconsciously looked to the side.

    Hmm?

    Where are the people?

    "Are you okay?" Mu

    Yan walked over and looked at the two people who were in a mess.

    Fortunately, the two of them had a tacit understanding and didn't hit them in the face, otherwise they really wouldn't be able to see anyone.

    "It's okay, Yanyan, we are just a normal competition."

    Si Nianchen looked at Mu Yan who was walking over, and automatically put himself in the scene of Mu Yan worrying about himself, completely ignoring the curiosity in Mu Yan's eyes.

    Mu Ci on the side was very self-aware.

    "Yanyan, why are you here? Be careful not to hurt yourself."

    Mu Ci said and took Mu Yan out of the field.

    Although the people competing in the arena basically stopped fighting because of Mu Yan's arrival, Mu Ci was still worried that Mu Yan would get hurt.

    "I just came to take a look." Mu

    Yan felt a little guilty and dodged his eyes. He couldn't say that he wanted to observe your competition closely.

    That seemed very rude, after all, he was injured.

    Chu Sheng came over and glanced at Mu Ci holding Mu Yan's hand: "Class is over, I'm leaving first."

    Chu Sheng felt that he couldn't see anyone around Mu Yan, so he thought that out of sight, out of mind, he could only leave.

    "Okay, goodbye, teacher."

    Mu Yan looked at Chu Sheng who quickly disappeared around the corner, his eyes full of confusion.

    What happened? He looked angry.

    Si Nianchen tidied his clothes, then came over and stood beside Mu Yan.

    "Yan Yan, are you going to eat?"

    "Master Mu, the head of the family asked me to bring you food."

    The two voices rang at the same time.

    Mu Yan looked at the butler in a suit and tie, holding a large box of beautifully packaged food in his hand.

    "Did your brother ask you to bring it to me?"

    Mu Yan's face was full of joy, and his tone was cheerful.

    "Well, the master is afraid that you won't be used to it."

    The housekeeper had complained several times on the way here: the master has learned to care about others, and he should be happy.

    Mu Yan happily took it. It looked like a lot of food, which should be enough for him.