Star Wars Kitten (24)

Mu Si was stunned, and he didn't come back to his senses until Qi Yan walked away.

His mind was full of that delicate face, and he felt very kind.

The Star Network was quiet for a moment, and then exploded.

Federation 001: "Ahh, beauty."

Federation 932: "Wife, wife, such a beautiful wife."

Federation 457: "Muse's masterpiece."

Federation 333: "What a blessing for the monarch, to be able to hug a beautiful wife."

Federation 788: "So cute, I want to hug."

Federation 545: "Prettier than Tang Tang, is this real?"

Federation 352: "I wonder what animal his spirit body is, it must be very cute."

-Mu

Yan has never seen a scene with so many people, and his little face was buried in Qi Yan's chest, not daring to show it.

[So many people, why are they all looking at me.]

Mu Yan finally remembered 520.

520:...

[Maybe, he is looking at Qi Yan, Yanyan doesn't need to be afraid.]

520 didn't know how to express his current mood.

Yanyan was so busy and excited all the way that he forgot about himself.

[Alas~]

[What's wrong? ]

Mu Yan asked curiously.

520 can actually sigh, it's amazing.

[No, Yanyan, what are you going to do next? ]

[First solve Qi Yan's mental riot, and we'll talk about the rest later. ]

Mu Yan was smart for once.

A group of people returned to the palace in a mighty manner.

"A Tang, did you watch the live broadcast just now?"

"I saw it, what's wrong?"

Mu Tang looked at his friend who was obviously bewitched with a look of disgust.

Friend: "I don't know if I can see him."

After saying that, he realized that Mu Tang liked the monarch.

If it were in the past, he would definitely help to punish those who approached the monarch.

But now he is a little afraid that Mu Tang will cause trouble for the other party.

He glanced at Mu Tang on the side with a guilty conscience and found that the other party did not seem to be angry.

It was really strange. Generally speaking, let alone approaching, anyone who was interested in the monarch would be stopped by Mu Tang.

What is the situation now.

Mu Tang on the side had no time to pay attention to his friends.

He always felt that the person in the monarch's arms was very familiar. He thought of something and his eyes were full of excitement. He hurriedly picked up his clothes and walked out.

A friend standing by was startled when he saw Mu Tang suddenly stand up.

He hurriedly followed him.