Star Wars Kitten (21)

"Little cutie, can you tell me your name?"

Qi Yan's tone was unusually gentle, half coaxing and half asking.

Mu Yan touched his bulging belly and looked up at the man in front of him seriously.

The gentle breath on the other person gave people a very comfortable feeling.

Mu Yan: "My name is Mu Yan."

Qi Yan smiled happily.

"Yan Yan."

"Yes."

Mu Yan rubbed Qi Yan's big hand.

Looking at Mu Yan's cute appearance, Qi Yan's eyes were full of smiles.

"Yan Yan, can you come home with me? There are many delicious and fun things at home."

"Really?"

Mu Yan's cat ears stood up, and his round eyes looked straight at Qi Yan.

"Yes, as long as you come home with me?"

Mu Yan's eyes rolled around.

[520, can I go home with Qi Yan? ]

520: [Yes. ]

520 has no reason to stop it. So far, Yan Yan has the highest favorability towards Qi Yan.

"Okay."

Mu Yan's delicate face was full of happiness.

Qi Yan, who thought she would be rejected, heard Mu Yan's words and happily hugged Mu Yan directly.

"Yanyan, will I treat you well?"

Mu Yan didn't understand. He had been very good to her.

"Does Yanyan know the leader of the villain army, Shen Han?"

Qi Yan couldn't help asking.

When Mu Yan heard this, he remembered that he was the target of his mission and felt a little guilty.

"I know him, he is my husband."

Mu Yan lowered his head after saying this, not daring to look at Qi Yan.

520: ...

Qi Yan: ...

Husband? I haven't heard that Shen Han is married.

Qi Yan's dark face gradually darkened, and she hugged Mu Yan tightly in her arms to prevent him from noticing that something was wrong with her.

"Yanyan and Shen Han are married." She

said while holding back her anger.

"Marriage? What is marriage?"

Mu Yan was curious.

520 I really couldn't bear it anymore.

[Yanyan, don't say Shen Han is your husband casually in the future. He is not. Marriage means partners. ]

Mu Yan suddenly realized.

Qi Yan's eyes flashed with understanding.

It seems that Shen Han deceived Yanyan. Yanyan is so cute, how could she marry someone else.

Mu Yan felt a little uncomfortable being hugged, and pushed Qi Yan.

Qi Yan let go of Mu Yan in her arms.

"Yanyan, you and Shen Han are not married, so he is not your husband?"

Qi Yan said softly.

"Okay." Mu