Star Wars Kitten (34)

Who in the family would understand? When I woke up, my wife was gone.

Qi Yan screamed out from the soul.

Qi Yan's wheat-colored face was not white to begin with, but now it was even darker.

Very good, he said he would stay with me.

The anger in her eyes was about to burn, and the coldness around her seemed to freeze everyone around her.

"Go find him."

Qi Yan left a mental mark on Mu Yan, but after just one night, the mark disappeared.

It seems that someone had done something.

He said that Yanyan was so well-behaved, how could she leave him? It must be some shameless person who stole Yanyan away.

The man in severe anger successfully lost his mind.

He had long forgotten that it was impossible for someone to take someone out of his territory without anyone noticing.

The news that Mu Yan was missing naturally spread to the Mu family very quickly.

It also spread to Jian Leyin, who had always wanted to find Mu Yan.

Marshal Mu fainted from anger.

Some were happy and some were sad.

Mu Yan was very happy, with a smile on his pink face.

He hasn't seriously visited a human supermarket yet?

When she just arrived in this world, Shen Han didn't let her go out.

Later, Qi Yan was unwilling to let her go out either, saying that there were many bad people.

Mu Yan said that she believed that she could protect herself, but who knew that Qi Yan actually laughed at her.

Mu Yan was furious.

Qi Qiao looked at the smile on Mu Yan's face and couldn't help feeling happy.

So this is the feeling of caring about someone, not bad.

He has been living in hatred, and it was because he was blinded by hatred that he attacked Mu Yan.

The smile on his face was much more real.

The two of them had outstanding looks, and they had a high rate of turning heads when they walked into the mall.

People around them couldn't help but stop.

Mu Yan didn't care about the people around him who were looking at him because he was happy.

But Qi Qiao was different.

He hated others coveting his things the most, even if they just looked at them.

Besides, he hadn't caught up with her yet, so why should he show it to outsiders. He

directly hugged Mu Yan in his arms, blocking everyone's sight.

People around him:...

Not really, really not.

But she's so beautiful.

Although a little unconvinced by Qi Qiao's behavior, Qi Qiao didn't look like someone he was going to mess with.

People around him didn't dare to speak.

I could only watch them enter the supermarket quietly.