The "school bully" is a little crybaby (14)

Mu Yan rested at home for a few days and went to school happily again. No matter how Mu Sui persuaded him, it was useless.

    "Brother, I just want to go to school and meet some friends. Okay, brother, please."

    Mu Yan hugged Mu Sui's arm and acted cute.

    Seeing his brother like this, Mu Sui naturally couldn't bear to refuse.

    "Yan Yan, let Gu Yi accompany you this time, okay?"

    Although Mu Yan didn't understand, he could only nod obediently.

    "Okay."

    Gu Yi had been waiting at the door for a long time. When he knew that his uncle asked him to accompany Mu Yan to and from school and take care of Mu Yan at school, he felt very lucky that no one would refuse to accompany Mu Yan.

    Thinking that he was about to see the person he had been thinking about, Gu Yi was so nervous that his palms were sweating.

    Mu Yan ran out.

    "Slow down."

    Mu Sui looked at his brother who was getting more and more lively, with eyes full of pampering.

    "I know, brother." Mu

    Yan disappeared at the door after saying that.

    Gu Yi looked at Mu Yan who was running out and immediately opened the car door and got out to greet him.

    "Yan Yan, I'll help you with your bag."

    Gu Yi was 195cm tall, and Mu Yan, who was 175cm tall, looked petite in front of him.

    "Thank you, Brother Gu."

    Mu Yan handed over the bag. Mu Yan's bag was full of snacks that Mu Sui had specially customized for him, so it was not heavy.

    But since someone was willing to help carry it, Mu Yan naturally had no reason to refuse.

    The word "Brother Gu" made Gu Yi's ears slowly turn red and his heart beat faster.

    He called me brother, so happy (?????). Gu Yi

    's face, which usually didn't smile much, rarely showed a smile.

    Mu Yan looked at Gu Yi who was grinning in front of him and felt strange in his heart. Could it be that he wore the wrong clothes?

    "Yan Yan, get in the car, you're going to be late."

    It might be fate. The first time Mu Yan came to school was also this teacher's morning class, and it was the same today.

    Mu Yan sat obediently in the co-pilot seat.

    "Let's go."

    Soon, they arrived at the school gate.

    Gu Yi took Mu Yan into the school gate.

    "Yanyan, I'll come to see you at lunch. If you have anything, you can come to me."

    Gu Yi reminded as he walked.

    Mu Yan agreed with a smile.

    "Okay, got it!"

    This scene happened to be seen by Shen Ye who had been waiting for Mu Yan at the school gate.

    Shen Ye looked at Mu Yan smiling happily at Gu Yi, and his heart was full of anger.

    He didn't like Guai Guai to have other people around him, and now he was smiling at others.