Star Wars Kitten (30)

"What's going on?"

The Mu family gathered together, staring at Marshal Mu anxiously.

Marshal Mu's hands trembled with excitement, and he clicked on the gene comparison results.

He burst into tears when he saw the results.

"Ayan, it's Ayan."

Several people had surprise on their faces.

"Let's take Ayan back, yes, take Ayan back."

Looking at his obviously excited father, Mu Tang spoke up.

"Father, I'm afraid it's not appropriate now. The monarch and Ayan..."

Several people were silent.

Anyone with a discerning eye could see that the monarch had a possessive desire for Ayan.

It was unlikely that he wanted to take her out, given the monarch's temper.

"Otherwise, secretly snatch her back?"

Mu Chen blurted out.

Then he was given a cold look by several people.

"Steal, you can't even enter the palace, do you think the monarch's SSS mental power is a decoration."

Mu Tang said unhappily.

"Go and see her tomorrow, and follow Ayan's opinion on whether to come back or not."

Mu Qing looked at the clueless people.

"This is the only way."

Marshal Mu looked at his sons and wiped his tears.

Several people: ...

Forget it, their father's crying habit has come back again.

No one knows that the great marshal who is so majestic in front of people likes to cry behind their backs, even when he is old.

Only the mother can bear it.

The three of them looked at their father who was obviously so excited that he couldn't stop crying, and they looked at each other in silence.

...

Mu Yan had a nightmare. In the dream, he was entangled by something and couldn't struggle. He

groaned in pain.

Qi Yan looked at the person who was imprisoned in her arms and kept struggling. She

pinched Mu Yan's nose maliciously.

Mu Yan was directly awakened by fright. In his dream, he was suddenly swallowed by something and could hardly breathe.

Mu Yan opened his eyes suddenly and looked directly at Qi Yan's annoying smile.

"What are you doing?"

Mu Yan really couldn't stand the heat. Qi Yan's body was too hot.

He turned into a kitten and rolled out of the other's arms.

He lay on the bed and breathed.

Then he jumped off the bed and went straight to the bathroom without paying attention to Qi Yan.

Qi Yan looked at the only clothes left on the bed and laughed softly.

Yanyan is still as cute as ever.

Looking at the message on the light computer, Qi Yan's face gradually darkened.

Mu Yan in the bathroom turned back to human form and found that he had no clothes. He