The "school bully" is a little crybaby (8)

Shen Ye carefully selected the canned cat food on the shelf, and it seemed that everyone would like it.

    There was no choice but to buy them all.

    The waiter beside him was stunned.

    "Handsome guy, do you run a pet store?"

    Shen Ye shook his head with a doting look on his face.

    "No, I buy it for the kitten at home."

    The waiter: ... ...

    hesitated to speak.

    "Pack them all, that's all."

    Shen Ye looked at the canned cat food piled up in a shopping cart, and thought of Guai Guai's happy look after seeing it, and he was really looking forward to it.

    Looking at the time, it was almost lunch time. Shen Ye looked at the cashier who was neither fast nor slow, and his handsome eyebrows frowned slightly.

    "Hurry up, we are in a hurry."

    The cashier sped up a little, just a little bit.

    Just when Shen Ye's patience was about to run out, it was finally done.

    Shen Ye pushed a large pile of canned cat food, put it in the cart, and then the cart quickly disappeared at the door of the cat snack shop.

    "Guai Guai, I bought you something delicious."

    Shen Ye called into the house twice, but there was no movement, thinking that Guai Guai might have fallen asleep.

    He walked in quietly and looked around, but found nothing.

    Shen Ye's face changed, and he quickly turned on the computer and checked the surveillance.

    He saw that the cat in the surveillance had turned into a white-haired boy not long after he left.

    He walked around the house naked, which made Shen Ye's pupils shrink suddenly and his heart beat faster.

    The person in the surveillance had an appearance that was not like that of a human being. His big blue eyes would suddenly widen when he saw something he liked.

    He looked very cute.

    The flesh on his body had grown to the right place, which made Shen Ye bleed from his nose. He

    turned off the surveillance and rushed to the toilet.

    After a while, Shen Ye walked out slowly and continued to watch the surveillance.

    Seeing that Guaiguai, who had turned into a human, had deliberately brought the computer to the bed, the look of "I'm so smart" directly lived in Shen Ye's heart.

    Until he saw Guaiguai hurriedly looking for something in the closet, Shen Ye's gloom between his eyebrows became even worse.

    Looking at the "Dad" called by Guaiguai in the surveillance and the appearance of the man outside, what else did Shen Ye not understand.

    I accidentally saved the life of the young master of the Mu family.

    Shen Ye felt annoyed when he thought of the rumors about the young master in the school.

    His Guaiguai could never be the same as the one in the rumors.

    It seems that someone did it on purpose.

    Shen Ye was not sad about Guaiguai's departure, and he felt excited.

    As long as he knew Guaiguai's identity, it would not be difficult to find Guaiguai.