Chapter 1

In a house in a certain community, a girl was typing on the computer keyboard, looking very excited.

At this moment, the phone call suddenly came, and she picked up the phone, glanced at it, and picked it up. "Hey, what's the matter, Gouzi?"

"Didn't I tell you what you were doing? Didn't you just break up in love? Why didn't I hear the slightest bit of sadness in your tone?"

"Oh~ Don't mention that I was sad yesterday. The novel I had been reading was finished, so I read the novel first. I just finished it and it almost pissed me off."

"You ran away because you were heartbroken !"

"Reading novels"

"Gouzi, I found that I am really not suitable for falling in love. This love break made me understand that true love is between men."

"I can only say that I am speechless for you."

"I won't tell you now. You said too much, I want to have a good chat with the author of this book first." After saying that, he hung up the phone, put the phone on his lap, and continued to work on the keyboard, his fingers almost had residual images.

The girl was looking at the computer intently and did not notice a beam of lightning flying directly towards her window.

As soon as she hit the Enter key and said, "Oh, that's it." Then a white light flashed in front of her eyes, and she lost consciousness.

"Girl, wake up quickly, the immortal master is coming soon, don't sleep anymore."

"Well, don't make any noise, let me sleep for a while, just for a while."

"Girl, stop sleeping, where are your adults? Why don't you come with me?"

The sleeping little girl slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes were beautiful, like the dense starry sky, but her face was so dirty that it was hard to see.

I was stunned, where was this place? How could I be here? Am I not at home? Wait, don't panic.

I looked up and saw an old woman holding a child in her hand.

At this time, a memory came into my mind. In this memory, it was the life of a little beggar. She was raised by an old beggar. She also called him grandpa. Her grandpa also passed away two years ago, and she accidentally heard that there were people who cultivated immortals in this world.

She also heard that if she was chosen by the immortal master, she would have delicious food and a place to sleep where she would not be cold or hungry anymore. So this silly kid came here. Before coming, she even washed herself to make herself less dirty.

Later, I waited here all the time. I fell asleep because I was too hungry, but I didn't expect that I would die like this. She didn't know where she came from.

She only knew that her name was Ye Xiaoxiao (xiao). In the past, the girl also wanted to find her family, but she only had one name and didn't even have a token, so she couldn't find it. Gradually, She also gave up searching and just wanted to be fed and clothed.

This little girl's name is the same as mine. So was it a coincidence or man-made that I traveled through time? How did I die? Couldn't I have died suddenly after staying up late?

Fortunately, I'm just an orphan, so I have nothing to worry about. I just feel a bit reluctant to let go of my dog.

No matter how much I thought about it, it only took a short while, "Girl, what's wrong with you? Why didn't you talk when you woke up?"

"Ah, old lady, what did you say?"

"This child must have been asleep. Where are your adults?"

"Why don't your adults come to accompany you for such a big thing?"

"I, I don't have a family. I have only been with my grandpa since I was a child. My grandpa passed away two years ago."

"Oh, I'll see you later. When the immortal master comes, you can go with my grandson." After saying that, he pulled the child next to him.

The child opened his innocent eyes, "My name is Tiezhu. I am six years old this year. What about you? What is your name and how old are you?"

"My name is Ye Xiaoxiao. I am five years old this year."

"You will follow me later, you can't run around, you know?" Looking at his little grown-up look, the old lady and I both laughed, but the old lady only laughed because she thought I had someone to play with.

"Okay, I'll listen to Tie Zhu."

"No, you should call me brother Tie Zhu." But before I could correct myself, I heard a commotion.

"Look, look, look, the Immortal Master is here." Everyone followed the man's shouting and saw some small black dots in the distance on the horizon approaching from far away, and in the blink of an eye they were in front of them.