Chapter 41

After Wang Han and Li Qi reached an agreement, they continued to eat and drink as if nothing had happened, as if they were not the ones who jumped just now, which made everyone else faint.

Ye Xiaoxiao didn't know that she owed another big meal without knowing it, but the matter of biasing Xue An was revealed just like this.

They walked together to the place where Gongshu asked about the competition. Xue An walked happily in front, and Ye Xiaoxiao walked cautiously and slowly behind. Tao Ran kept swiping the knife at Ye Xiaoxiao as he walked.

Not long after Xue An finished playing, Gong Shuwen came on stage. Opposite him was a Dharma cultivator. His strength was not bad, but it was far behind Gongshu Wen.

The man was the first to clasp his fists and say, "Li Yuan, Supreme Peak, please enlighten me."

Gongshu Wen also clasped his fists and said, "Gongshu Wen, Weapon Refining Peak, please."

After saying that, he took out his sword and got ready for battle. The man's hand was also holding the spell very quickly.

If Ye Xiaoxiao saw it, he would probably say something like, "The movement is so slow." Of course it was slow for her, but it was already very fast for ordinary monks.

The two fought together quickly, but Gongshu Wen seemed to be the better one, keeping pressure on Li Yuan. The winner between them was soon decided. Gongshu Wen put away his sword and clasped his fists at Li Yuan and said, "I give in."

After saying that, he turned around and walked off the stage. If Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An saw this action, they would definitely say, " So pretentious."

Gongshu ended much faster than Xue An, so they met on the road, because today's game was almost over, and the next day's game was next.

The other people were originally going to cheer for Ye Xiaoxiao the next day, but Ye Xiaoxiao asked them to practice hard and prepare for the next competition.

After they separated, they returned to their respective caves. Not long after Ye Xiaoxiao returned to the cave, she heard a message from her master asking her to go to the main hall to find him. Although she was confused as to why her master was looking for her now, she still went.

After Ye Xiaoxiao went to the main hall to salute, she asked, "Master, did you remember to ask me to come?"

"Actually, it's not a big deal. I'm almost finished with the food you gave me today. Give me some more."

"No way, Master, the amount I gave you is enough for you and Uncle Wang to eat for four days. How could you finish it so quickly?"

"Alas~ Didn't the Sect Leader and the others see this? I have no choice but to let them eat together. "

"Okay, okay, but you must save your food."

"Don't worry, my dear disciple,"

Ye Xiaoxiao knew when she heard her master say this. It must be unreliable. It seems that this sect competition will consume all her food reserves. After the sect competition was over, she was asked to go to the market to buy some things and put them in the space.

This time Ye Xiaoxiao gave it directly to her master. Each food was almost a sack, and she would definitely not finish it quickly this time. "Master, these are the amounts you will eat until the sect competition is over. Remember to eat sparingly."

"Okay, you go back first."

"Yes~ Master and disciple will leave first." After saying that, he turned around and left.

But before she walked out of the door, her master said, "Wait a minute."

Ye Xiaoxiao said, "Master, is there anything else you can do?"