Chapter 13

When she was having fun shopping in the market, the heroine of the original text encountered someone who made things difficult for her for the first time in the sect at the outer gate.

When she finally reached the top of the mountain on the Wenxin Ladder, she vaguely saw the male protagonist who just walked out.

From then on, she never forgot about that side, even if she was working hard to practice outside.

Because she has mixed spiritual roots and is very beautiful, she is rejected by many people.

"I told you, I didn't damage these spiritual herbs."

"It's not who you are. I saw you leaving the room last night. When you came back, there was still dirt on your shoes. You must be jealous that Senior Sister Zhang has introduced Qi into the room."

"Even though he was dead, the spiritual grass he planted was still growing so well, so he destroyed it so that Senior Sister Zhang could be punished."

"Okay, stop arguing. Do you agree with Ye Qingxue about what happened today?"

"Uncle He, I didn't."

"You won't admit what you did."

"Okay, then tell me what you went out to do last night."

Ye Qingxue fell silent when she heard Uncle He asked.

She couldn't tell others that she wanted to meet that person. Someone you've always wanted to meet.

"Okay, since you can't answer, I'll treat it as your acquiescence, and I'll punish you to take care of her piece of land as well. Do you understand?"

"It's Uncle He, I understand."

Take care of it by yourself. With two pieces of land, there is less time to practice.

Turning around, he saw the two people looking like their plan had succeeded, and secretly swore in his heart that they would definitely pay the price in the future.

When Ye Xiaoxiao and the others came back, it was almost dark.

Taking some training materials that the third senior brother gave me, and some things that the three senior brothers bought for me, I returned to my cave.

I was thinking about going to see Xiao Anzi tomorrow, what good things should I bring to her?

While I was thinking about it, I was sorting out today's spoils.

When I looked at the pile of vegetables and condiments, I had an idea.

I could just improve my food. I quickly packed my things after thinking about it.

The mobile phone screen in my mind changed again. Seeing my task, I became more motivated and quickly returned to bed to start practicing.

Early the next morning, she got up and started cooking. She prepared some dishes for the master to go with wine and some porridge.

She then thought that it was better to make some more porridge in the morning anyway.

She prepared the porridge for Master and Senior Brother and Xiao Anzi respectively, and put them into the storage space one by one.

Anyway, what it looks like when you put it in, it will look the same when you take it out.

After leaving the cave, she walked towards the main hall. After a while, she arrived at the door of the main hall.

She stood at the door and shouted, "Master, open the door quickly. I'm here to find you."

As soon as the door opened, she walked directly towards the table.

He walked to the table and took out the food prepared for Master and himself and said, "Master, come and try it. I specially cooked this for you to see if it suits your taste."

Hearing that the little apprentice specially cooked Making food for myself, I happily took a chopstick and put it in my mouth.

The taste I had never tasted spread in my mouth, "Is it delicious?"

"Well, as expected of my apprentice, it's delicious. It's delicious."

After finishing the meal with Master, I gave food to each senior brother.

They all praised it for the taste, which they had never tasted before.

She rushed to the Alchemy Peak as quickly as possible, found someone and asked where Xiao Anzi was, and then rushed there.

Wherever they arrived, they saw Xiao Anzi, who seemed to have just come back, and shouted "Xiao Anzi."

Xue An seemed to hear Zi Zi calling her again, but wasn't Zi Zi at the Weapon Refining Peak?

As soon as he turned his head, he saw Ye Zi there trying to wave.

He ran over and asked in surprise, "Ye Zi, why are you here? I miss you so much."

"Hey, I have entered the first level of Qi training, and Master allowed me to come to you."

"How are you doing here?"

"Of course, my brothers and sisters are very good to me."

"Haha, so am I, but I brought you a good thing today."

Her eyes lit up as soon as she heard this, "Come on, let's go in and talk."

After entering Xiao Anzi's cave, she put food on the table and said, "Come and try it. My sister will open a small stove for you today and let you try it. A rare delicacy in the world."

The two of them were eating and chatting there. Time passed quickly.

She looked at the sky and said, "Xiao Anzi, I'll come see you next time. If you want to come and play with me, come to me at Refining Peak."

"Okay, I understand. I still want to eat. The food you cooked."

"Okay, no problem, I will definitely cook it for you as long as you come."