Chapter 131-140

After Ye Xiaoxiao and the four of them left the south of the city, they did not return to the inn, but went to the city lord's mansion. When Mo Shang knew that Ye Xiaoxiao and the others were investigating seriously, he stopped looking at them with his spiritual consciousness.

He thought that Ye Xiaoxiao and the others would come back sooner or later. Then he could just ask them individually about their progress. There was no need to keep watching them with his spiritual consciousness. By the time Ye Xiaoxiao and the others arrived at the City Lord's Mansion, it was already very late.

They found a place where they could see the city lord's palace at a glance, and Ye Xiaoxiao set up breath-containing formations and sound-isolating formations there. In short, she basically set up all the formations she could think of.

Lin Yi looked at Ye Xiaoxiao's posture and asked, "Xiaoxiao, are you planning to go back to the inn?"

"Of course, judging from the city lord's work, we have already found everything we can find. No matter how hard we check, we can't find it. He has handled his tail very well."

"Is it possible that if we look here, we will definitely find it?"

"You are not talking nonsense, otherwise we will do it. What are you doing here, drinking the northwest wind?" Lin Yi thought for a moment and said, "That means the person behind it is probably somewhere in the city lord's mansion now."

"That's right, and when we first came here, we were. The three of them have already walked around the City Lord's Mansion. That person must not have been in the City Lord's Mansion at that time. He must have arrived at the City Lord's Mansion after we went to Death Mountain. Now we just need to see if there is anything wrong there. Okay."

Then they began to take turns observing the developments in the City Lord's Mansion. Because Lin Yi didn't know much about the situation in the City Lord's Mansion, Xiao Jingyi first told him about the situation in the City Lord's Mansion and waited until he understood everything. He started watching.

As for Ye Qingxue on the other side, they spent the whole day today asking around in the streets and alleys, but they didn't get anything. They saw that it was getting late, so they all went back.

After they went back, they didn't see Ye Xiaoxiao and the four of them, so they thought they must have gone to a teahouse to drink tea again. Maybe they would come back after a while, so they didn't think too much about it. .

Looking at their looks, Mo Shang knew that they must have found nothing. There was no comparison between Ye Xiaoxiao and the others before, so he didn't think anything of it. But first look at the progress of Ye Xiaoxiao and the others, and then look at Ye Qingxue and the others are completely different.

But he didn't say anything and continued to meditate and practice. He didn't want to interfere too much. He now wanted to wait for Ye Xiaoxiao and the others to come back and ask them what they had found out, so he never turned off the lights in the room.

But until midnight, Ye Xiaoxiao and the others had not come back yet. The others had gone back to their rooms to practice. Mo Shang looked at the sky outside the window and thought, "If the weather was like this before, they should all be back. Why haven't you come back so late this time?"

He waited until dawn the next day and didn't see Ye Xiaoxiao and the others coming back. He was a little worried that something might have happened to them, but then he thought about it. The possibility of the situation happening was too small, so I thought they might still be continuing to investigate.

Just when Ye Qingxue and the others were about to go out, Mo Shang told them that if they saw Ye Xiaoxiao and the others, they should come back because he had something to ask them. Only then did Ye Qingxue and the others realize that Ye Xiaoxiao and the four of them had not come back all night.