Chapter 18

Seeing the current appearance of her mobile phone, Ye Xiaoxiao's eyes were full of nostalgia.

It was exactly the same as her mobile phone in modern times.

When she thought of being able to connect to the Internet, she asked in her mind, can I watch novels, anime, TV movies? Can I play games?

She thought about the phone silently in her mind, and the phone really appeared in her hand.

She groped for the functions of the phone there, and found that it was the same as what was introduced just now.

It could only surf the Internet and listen to music.

There were a lot of software in it, but most of them were useless.

It is gray and cannot be used, but it does have some basic functions, such as recording and taking photos.

With the idea of ​​not using it in vain, she directly plugged in the headphones, found the ancient songs category, put them on and started listening to the songs while practicing.

She didn't know if this would affect her practice.

But not only did her practice not affect her practice, but because she played the song, the spiritual energy around her became much more active than before.

When she woke up from practicing the next day, she found that she practiced faster than usual, so she secretly decided to practice like this in the future.

Because the sect would distribute something every month this year, and those that could not be used were replaced with spiritual stones.

In addition to the spiritual stones she received every month, she now had as many as two high-grade spiritual stones in her body.

It just so happened that she hadn't gone to the market for a long time, so she could buy what she needed, and then sell all the low-level formation boards she had used for practice this year, and exchange them for some spiritual stones.

I just did what I thought of, put my phone away, cast a dust removal spell, and went to tell the master first.

I wanted to ask the third senior brother if he was going, but seeing that he was still in seclusion, I had to go find Xiao Anzi and have a look.

Should she go or not.

Only when she arrived at Alchemy Peak did she find out that she was going to help her master while he was refining alchemy today.

It was obvious that she couldn't go, and it seemed that she had to go alone.

At first, she was brought directly to Fangshi by her senior brothers with their swords.

Later, because she was curious about how Qi training disciples get to Fangshi, which was not mentioned in the original article, she went to ask about it.

Unexpectedly, she would come into use today.

She rented a flying paper crane at the gate of the sect and flew directly to Fangshi.

This paper crane can fly because it has a flying talisman.

A flying talisman can fly back and forth five times. It is only a primary talisman.

The only disadvantage is that it can only be used on dead objects. People cannot use talismans to fly.

She had been surfing the Internet along the way, looking at the current hot news, and soon she saw Fangshi.

After she landed, she put the paper crane away and had to return it when she returned to the sect.

She didn't expect it to be so fast, it only took more than ten minutes to arrive.

She found a secluded place and put on the clothes she bought last time but hadn't worn yet.

Then she covered herself from head to toe with a big cloak. Then she took out a mask and put it on.

She used her mobile phone to capture her breath.

She was hidden, and when she came out again, there was nothing the same as before.

She looked at herself and found nothing wrong before walking into Fangshi with confidence.

She found a shop with the best reputation for selling formation talismans and walked in.

She asked the waiter in a mute voice, "Do you accept formation disks here?"

"Master Immortal Master, of course we do, please come with me."

"Let's talk about it later." After that, he led the way.

Walking to the back, I found that this place is a different place.

The front is similar to other stores, but the environment inside is completely different from the outside.

"Shopkeeper, there is an immortal master coming to sell formation disks."

I saw a fat man walking out of the back room. The man said, "I don't know what kind of formation disks you want to sell. Can you show it to me?"

Of course you can, but there are too many, and they are all primary formation disks.

"What we need most here is the junior formation disks. Just take them out, our shop is still confident to accept them."

I heard him say this. After saying that, she took out all the things she planned to sell from the storage bag.

The big table in front couldn't fit them, and some of them were placed on the ground.

The shopkeeper was a little surprised to see so many, but he quickly recovered and picked up a formation plate and looked at it carefully.

After a while, he put it down and said, "Fellow Taoist's formation disk is pretty good among beginners. Do you think it's feasible to have one formation disk for every junior spiritual stone?"

"Yes."

"There are 150 formation disks here, so I'll give them to you. You have one intermediate spiritual stone and 50 primary spiritual stones."

After taking the spiritual stone, she left. It seems that she will have to look for the fake voice on the Internet when she goes back.

Otherwise, when she goes out, everything else is perfect, but her voice reveals her. You have to die at a loss.

Ye Xiaoxiao wandered around the market, slowly bargained with the boss when she saw someone in need, and even went to replenish her food reserves.

After she bought everything she wanted to buy, she went to the market to see if there was anything she was interested in.

When she walked to a monk's stall, she found that this stall was different from other stalls.

The stalls all used spiritual beads or spiritual stones to trade, but here he said on the sign that he would exchange for food.

She didn't ask any questions and just looked at what was on his stall.

Anyway, there were a lot of food in her storage space that she had made in the past.

There were a lot of things on that stall, all kinds of miscellaneous things.

But he was only interested in one of the necklaces.

There was a pendant like a flute hanging on it. It was so gray that it was hard to see what it looked like.