Chapter 10

"Wen'er, first take Xiaoxiao to the Deacon Hall and get the disciple nameplate and other things that should be taken. By the way, tell Xiaoxiao how to use those things. When you come back, you can choose a good one for Xiaoxiao. Come to the cave at one o'clock, you know?"

"Yes, Master, I can handle it."

"Okay, you all can go back."

"Yes, Master." The four of us finished. Li withdrew.

As soon as the third senior brother went out, he said, "Little junior sister Xiaoxiao, if you need anything from now on, you can come to me. Later, senior brother will tell you where our cave is."

Before Xiaoxiao had time to answer, the second senior brother also said "If you have any questions or difficulties, you can come to our three senior brothers. If you don't understand, you must ask. You can't just talk about it alone, you know?"

"Yes, senior brothers, Xiaoxiao understands. Xiaoxiao must listen to what all the senior brothers say."

"Okay, you guys go back quickly. I'll take Xiaoxiao to the deacon hall first."

"I understand, senior brother," the two of them said and left.

After seeing the two people leaving, Ye Xiaoxiao thought of what her senior brothers and master had given her just now and asked, "Senior brother, how should I use the things you gave me."

"Haha, I thought Xiaoxiao had forgotten it. I gave you what you need to shed blood to identify the owner, and the rest are just bound with spiritual consciousness. Now you just drop the blood on the earrings, and it will be fine."

After hearing what the senior brother said, Xiaoxiao was like a novel he had read before.

She put her hand in her mouth and bit it to bleed, and dripped the blood on the earrings.

Suddenly she felt that the earrings had a connection with her, and the earrings also ran from her hands to her ears.

She tried to put the other things in, and after silently chanting, those things disappeared from her hands.

When she looked into her ears, she found that those things were just lying in the earrings.

Although she had seen it in novels, the feeling of trying it out in person was different. She just put it in and took it out and had a great time playing with it.

But she didn't know that her senior brother was sighing at her understanding.

Seeing Xiaoxiao playing more and more enthusiastically, he quickly said, "Okay, there are many opportunities to try in the future. Now let's go do things first."

After saying this, senior brother He smiled and took Xiaoxiao's hand, leading Xiaoxiao to stand on the flying sword.

After Xiaoxiao stood firm, he activated the flying sword and flew up.

After a while, they arrived at the deacon hall. The senior brother took Xiaoxiao and walked in.

The steward of the outer disciples inside saw it and asked, "I wonder what the senior brother's orders are when he is here?"

The senior brother said, "It's nothing. I just brought my junior sister here to get some things that need to be taken."

"Please wait a moment, senior brother, we will get it soon."

After that, he quickly walked towards the back and took out a storage bag and handed it to the senior brother.

After handing it to Xiao Xiao, he said "Thank you."