Chapter 50

After Ye Xiaoxiao returned to the cave, she took outher mobile phone and saw it. She has been waiting for the next task to appear, but she waited for a long time and no task appeared on her mobile phone.

It seems that the next mission has nothing to do with tomorrow's competition, but since it is a continuous mission, it will definitely be released in the next few days.

Ye Xiaoxiao saw that there was nothing wrong now, and Yuanqiu was still sleeping. For her, she must be playing in tomorrow's game, so it would be pointless to practice too early, so she decided to play with her mobile phone. Those softwares will be more or less beneficial to her.

She first clicked on Xiaoxiaole and played a few games. I have some radio drama software and listened to a relatively short radio drama. Finally, she opened the short video software and found that the most popular short videos were videos of young ladies dancing.

She thought she might be able to take some videos and play them in the future. Even if she couldn't send them out, it would still be nice to play with. Among the short videos, her favorite ones are those about cooking food. As long as she likes them, she will like them.

One of the videos was of someone cooking delicious food in the wild. She particularly liked it. She also watched all the previous videos of that person and followed that person.

While Ye Xiaoxiao was watching the video, her mood was slowly increasing, but the change was so small that Ye Xiaoxiao didn't feel anything at all. It was already midnight when she planned to start practicing. She put on the music and started practicing.

While Ye Xiaoxiao was still playing with her mobile phone, others were not as leisurely as she was, and they were all taking the time to practice. Ye Qingxue is now looking forward to tomorrow. It took her a long time to enter the cultivation state.

Early the next morning, everyone else started to go to the square. Gongshu asked. They originally planned to call Ye Xiaoxiao, but after thinking about it, they thought she might still be practicing, so they gave up. They wanted her to practice a little longer, but they didn't. He told Ye Xiaoxiao to leave directly.

After arriving at the square, he met Xue An and Tao Ran. Xue An asked, "Brother Yan, why didn't Ye Zi come with you?"

"When we came out, we saw that Xiaoxiao hadn't come out yet, so we thought she might still be practicing, so we came over first. "

When Xue An heard this, he knew that Ye Xiaoxiao must have stayed up late last night. She would definitely not wake up before the usual time to finish practicing. I hope she can make it in time.

As soon as Ye Xiaoxiao woke up, she realized that she was going to be late. She rushed to the square in a hurry and found that the other forty people were already waiting there, but she had not arrived.

Before she could find Xue An and the others, she heard Xue An's voice, "Zi Zi, here, come here."

When Ye Xiaoxiao saw it, she said, "Here we are."

After saying that, she ran towards them, Before she could stand still, Xue An asked, "You must have stayed up late last night, right?"

"Isn't it because I was a little excited about entering the third round? I couldn't get into the cultivation state, so I just went to read a book."

You looked like you were lying pretty well. Ye Xiaoxiao blinked at her, and Xue An knew that she must have been playing with her magic weapon last night. He told Ye Xiaoxiao with his eyes that she wanted to play too, otherwise he would expose her, and Ye Xiaoxiao quickly agreed.

Gongshu Wen said worriedly, "Xiao Xiao, if you feel uncomfortable, just bring it up. Don't hold on, okay?"

"I know, Senior Brother, don't worry."

Tao Ran said at this time, "Xiao Xiao Accidents are only possible when going out for training, but I don't have to worry about her safety in the sect. On the contrary, I am more worried about whether others will be tricked by her. "

Ye Xiaoxiao said, pretending to be hurt . "Senior brother, don't you like me anymore? I'm so sad."

After saying this, Tao Ran was still wiping his tears. After hearing this, he said, "Okay, stop acting. I don't know you yet?"

After Tao Ran finished speaking, The next second, Ye Xiaoxiao turned into a smiling expression and said, "Senior Brother Tao doesn't even know how to cooperate. Hey, isn't it fun?"

Gongshu asked them and they couldn't help seeing Ye Xiaoxiao playing tricks. laughed. None of the contestants at the scene were as relaxed as they were. Others were either practicing on the spot with serious faces, or chatting quietly to the side.

When Xiao Jingyi saw their appearance, he just smiled and did not come up to say hello. They just knew each other, and their relationship was not so good that they would say hello when they met.

Standing next to Xiao Jingyi were Ye Qingxue and Lei Xuan. Even they themselves could not explain the relationship between the three of them clearly, but the only ones who were confused were Xiao Jingyi and Lei Xuan. Ye Qingxue's purpose was very clear, and it was not any of them.

Through Xiao Jingyi, Ye Qingxue had a certain understanding of Immortal Yixiao. Ye Qingxue is a little excited now.

As long as she thinks that after today's competition, she may become a disciple of Immortal Yixiao, and she is still the only disciple of Immortal Yixiao, she will be very excited.

After all, as long as she becomes the disciple of Immortal Yixiao, she can see him every day and slowly develop feelings. The first to get close to the water is the moon. She doesn't believe that she can't win over him with her charm.

Although Ye Qingxue was thinking a lot, the expression on her face did not change at all. It can only be said that her acting skills are good, but not very good, because as long as you look at her eyes, you can see the ambition in her eyes.

Not long after, the sect leader appeared and said a lot of useless words as before, and finally announced the start of the last round of competition.

This competition to come up with a ranking was started by everyone together and was completed in one day. When Ye Xiaoxiao walked to the arena where she was competing, someone was already there.

That person was none other than Ji Yi who was with them in the second round. They both said in unison, "Why is it you?"

Ji Yi smiled and said, "I didn't expect to meet you in the first round."

"Look at us. The two of us have gotten to know each other, so let's just let it go. Anyway, I don't care about these rankings."

"Okay, but are you willing to trick me?"

"Don't worry, you won't."

They waited for the referee to announce. From the beginning, they were fighting together, but they were not fighting as fiercely as others, and they seemed to be playing, which made the people watching below look blank.

The two of them retreated to both sides of the ring. Ye Xiaoxiao immediately said, "I surrender." After saying that, before the others could react, Ye Xiaoxiao turned around and ran away.

Lin Yi was left standing on the stage in a mess in the wind. After the people in the audience came to their senses, they all started discussing.

"What's going on? How did such a cultivation level enter the third round?"

"That's right, the cultivation level is not as good as mine. If I were up there, I would definitely be better than her."

"This is really good luck."