Chapter 42

"Okay, don't worry about these little things! Come on, let's go in quickly. I found a good place yesterday." Ye Xiaoxiao said while pulling Xue An towards the inside.

"Don't Ye Zi have your competition today? Why haven't you prepared?"

"Don't worry, the place I'm looking for is very close to the arena where I compete."

Ye Xiaoxiao led Xue An to the arena near the tenth arena . Next to a big tree, Ye Xiaoxiao pointed at the big tree and said, "How about it, isn't this a good place?"

"Hey, Ye Zi, you really know how to find a place. This place is really good, and it's close to where you compete."

"Hey, let's go up and sit down. You can watch my game here later." After saying that, he jumped onto the big tree first and found a thicker branch to sit on. Xue An saw Ye Xiaoxiao sitting on it, so he jumped up and sat down too.

The two of them were sitting on a big tree. As long as the arena was not too far away, they could see it. The arena that was too far away was also the arena in the foundation building stage and had nothing to do with them.

After Xue An got up, Ye Xiaoxiao picked up the ball that had been holding her calf and put it on her lap. When Xue An saw the ball, he couldn't help but touch it, directly waking up the ball in a half-asleep state.

Yuanqiu yelled at Xue An twice and burrowed into Ye Xiaoxiao's arms. Xue An said: "Yi Zi, why does Yuan Qiu sleep most of the time?"

"Hmm~ I don't know, but maybe he is about to advance."

This was really guessed by Ye Xiaoxiao, Yuan Qiu It is indeed about to be promoted. It is now preparing to advance to the eighth level of the monster. Its promotion speed can be said to be very fast among the monsters.

However, Ye Xiaoxiao did not understand the promotion of the monster, so she thought this was normal. Didn't care.

Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An were watching the game leisurely there. It was still some time before Ye Xiaoxiao's game. Ye Xiaoxiao was writing and drawing on her hands while watching other people's games, and she also used the sleeping ball as a table.

While Ye Xiaoxiao was immersed in her world, Immortal Yixiao also came to the main hall. As soon as he walked in, he saw everyone else eating something, even his senior brother among them. Although he was very confused, he still didn't say anything.

As soon as the sect leader saw his junior brother coming, he said: "Mo Shang is here, sit down quickly, it's about to start. I took a look yesterday and there are no particularly outstanding disciples. You take a good look today. If you can't sleep, just accept it. It doesn't matter whether his talent is good or not."

"Let it go." After saying that, he walked to his seat and looked at the disciples on the water curtain with a serious look. The others looked at Immortal Yixiao and felt a little restrained in eating. After all, Immortal Yixiao was the one with the highest cultivation level present.

What Mo Shang was thinking about now was what he saw when he came today. When he came today, he saw a female disciple rushing here so fast that even the flying paper crane was flying crookedly and might fall down at any time.

The disciple still looked anxious and muttered: "Hurry up, hurry up, you'll be late." Mo Shang kept watching her until she reached the square. He didn't know why it was like this, but to him It didn't have any impact, so I didn't think much about it.

Ye Xiaoxiao didn't expect that the male protagonist would see her when she came today. Of course, she didn't know that the male protagonist would come to watch the competition today just like the original article.