Chapter 40

A few people just watched the game there, commented from time to time, and had something to eat. It can be said that they enjoyed it the most among all the disciples.

They enjoy it the most among the disciples, and their master also enjoys it the most among all the senior officials.

Eating snacks and tea, he was still more nourished than the sect leader.

After all, this time is the most boring time for them. They have to watch these disciples compete and cannot practice.

In the past, the greatest pleasure was to compete with whose disciple was better, but now there were two people watching while eating, which made them envious.

Still unable to save the money to order something to eat, the peak master of Baihua Peak couldn't help but ask, "Two senior brothers, I wonder what you are eating?"

"It turns out that it was junior sister Shangguan who asked. This is my little apprentice. Afraid that I would be bored, I made these snacks with some spiritual fruits for me to eat when I am bored. "

Since it was made by your apprentice, Senior Brother Li, why is Senior Brother Wang also eating it?" Li Qi answered, and Wang Han rushed to say, "Oh~ who made my little apprentice and his little apprentice have a good relationship, so now I will have a share of whatever Li Qi has."

"Then I wonder if I can give it to my junior sister to try too? Of course."

After speaking, Li Qi gave some to Shangguan Yue. After eating Shangguan Yue, I felt that it was quite good. It was a good thing to pass the time.

Shangguan Yue said to Li Qi, "Brother Li, your little apprentice's craftsmanship is really good. Remember to bring more tomorrow."

When the others saw Shangguan Yue joining, they no longer cared about face. They all asked for some and started eating. In the end, everyone in the main hall was eating and chatting, and it was not as boring as before.

Of course Ye Xiaoxiao doesn't know what happened in the hall now, and she is preparing not to watch Xue An's game.

What they didn't expect was that Xue An and Gong Shuwen were competing together, so they had no choice but to separate. Take two people to watch Gong Shuwen's game, and take two people to watch Xue An's game.

Those watching Gongshu Wen's game were Ye Xiaoxiao and her second and third senior brothers, while those watching Xue An's game were Ye Xiaoxiao and Tao Ran.

Soon Xue An appeared on the stage, and the person she was fighting with was also a female cultivator. She was not too old and was about the same age as Xue An.

As soon as the referee called the start, Xue An clasped his fists and said, "Xue An, Alchemy Peak, please give me some advice." The female cultivator also clasped her fists and said, "Lin Ling, Baihua Peak, please give me some advice."

After saying that, the two of them took out their weapons, and Lin What Ling took out was a piano. It was obvious that she was a music practitioner.

Looking at Xue An, the weapon she took out surprised everyone a little. After all, most female cultivators are music cultivators or sword cultivators, but this sword cultivator has never been seen as a female cultivator. of.

The other peak masters in the hall were also a little shocked. The master asked Wang Han, "Elder Wang, your little apprentice is a bit special."

"Oh~ isn't it! When I asked her why she chose sword cultivation, this child followed me She said that if she learned alchemy, it meant she could heal on her own, so she had to choose a strong attacker, so that she could attack and heal. I don't know where she heard that, but I was worried at the time. But she has a good talent in this area, so I just let her go." Li Qi heard Wang Han's complaint and ate silently, because he thought it was probably Xiaoxiao who told Xue An.

If Wang Han knew about it, he might fight him desperately. After all, it was his apprentice who led his apprentice astray, so he felt somewhat guilty.

Xue An took out his weapon and saw that the opponent was stunned, so he seized the opportunity and rushed over, but Lin Ling came to her senses quickly. But when she came to her senses, Xue An had already rushed in front of her.

Even though she dodged Xue An's first move, she was still at a disadvantage. They didn't even have a hundred moves to fight, and Xue An defeated her.

As soon as Xue An took the stage, he ran to Ye Xiaoxiao and Tao Ran and said, "Zi Zi, senior brother, I won."

"An An is so awesome, defeating his opponent so quickly."

"Of course."

"But Ye Zi, you This method is really good. It catches people unawares. "

"An'an, what are you talking about? Why didn't I know when Xiaoxiao gave you advice?"

"It was when I chose to learn sword skills. Swordsmanship is already bad, you can learn these, but you can also learn a more biased one, which is unexpected, so that you can take down the enemy when he is surprised. "

"In other words, the sword skills you learned are only among them. One, what else have you learned?"

"Yes ." Tao Ran asked helplessly, because he no longer wanted to understand what the two children were thinking.

"What else have you learned? Repair, and then it's gone." Ye Xiaoxiao saw the questions and answers between the two senior brothers and sisters, and silently moved outside slowly, because she was really guilty.

After Tao Ran heard this, she looked at Ye Xiaoxiao who was moving out. Ye Xiaoxiao saw Tao Ran looking at her, she smiled at Tao Ran and said, "Senior Brother Tao, you have to be calm and don't be impulsive. Impulse is the devil. You have to Let me explain."

Tao Ran took a deep breath and said with a smile, "Say, I'll listen. If you don't tell me, I'll deal with you." Tao Ran said these words through gritted teeth.

In fact, it's understandable when you think about it. After all, the personality of a girl who was originally very cute has become more and more ungrateful. Who can make her parents happy!

Ye Xiaoxiao swallowed a mouthful of saliva and said with difficulty, "Senior Brother Tao, in fact, I really do it for Xiao Anzi's good. After all, when I first met her, I was very timid, so I wanted to help her change it, but I didn't want to try too hard. Fierce, it just became like this."

Just when Tao Ran was about to explode, Xue An said from the side, "Yeah, thanks to Ye Zi helping me change my timid personality, I feel fine now."

Tao Ran had no choice but to say. She reluctantly gave up the idea of ​​dealing with Ye Xiaoxiao. After all, she truly regarded Xue An as a friend.

The conversation between the three people was heard by all the peak masters in the main hall. The main hall was temporarily quiet. Wang Han gritted his teeth and said, "Li~Qi~, you taught a good disciple."

"After all, this is for your little disciple. Well, as long as the result is good, it doesn't matter if you are a little biased."

"It's not a big deal if you let me spare you as a disciple, right?"

"Tell me, what are your requirements?"

"I want a big meal from Xiaoxiao. Dinner, you know what I mean, don't try to deal with me."

Li Qi agreed, "It's just a big meal, no problem."

Wang Han seemed to know what he was thinking, and said, "Haha, Just make it for me."

Li Qi immediately jumped, "How about we finish eating that much?"

"Huh, no."
"You, you, you can eat it alone. never mind."