Chapter 27

I saw Ye Xiaoxiao taking out the monster meat from the space, washing them all, skewering them with freshly made skewers, marinating them with seasonings, lighting the fire casually, and before taking out some Put some ingredients in the space and start grilling.

After a while, the aroma of meat continued to float into her nose. Ye Xiaoxiao turned it over from time to time and sprinkled some seasonings.

Finally, the barbecue was partially cooked, and she couldn't wait to put the meat into her mouth without fear of burning it.

The taste of barbecue slowly spread in her mouth, and Ye Xiaoxiao thought that it would be good to have a meal of barbecue from time to time.

Ye Xiaoxiao finished eating, put away the remaining things, put out the fire, and left. I found a safe place far away from here, set up a formation and started meditating.

Not long after Ye Xiaoxiao left the place where she was barbecuing, a figure appeared. Although the figure was not very tall, his aura was different from ordinary people. This person actually had the cultivation level of the 12th level of Qi practice.

He smelled the lingering smell of barbecue around him and saw the extinguished fire on the ground. He knew that the person who was here was gone. He had to find someone. He wanted to try this smell that he had never experienced before.

The next day, Ye Xiaoxiao finished her training, stood up, put away the formation, and continued the process of finding and killing monsters.

Two more days passed like this. In order to test herself these two days, she specifically found monsters with higher cultivation levels than herself to compete with. Although she would also be injured, she won in the end.

On the third day, I replenished my aura, cast a dust removal spell, changed my clothes, and set out to find the materials for refining the weapon.

Along the way, she met people from her sect, and when they invited her to join them, although she really wanted to do so, she declined politely.

I also met people from the other three sects, greeted each other and left.

I stopped and stopped along the way, and although I collected a lot of weapon-refining materials, I still didn't find anything that made me particularly satisfied.

The materials on his body now can make many magic weapons, even the rare materials of ice, wind and thunder.

On this day, she accidentally fell into a cave. There was a gold and fire ore in it, which was very suitable for refining her own weapons.

Ye Xiaoxiao looked around. Treasures like this are usually guarded by monsters.

These ores are not like spirit stones. The aura in spirit stones can only be absorbed by human cultivators and spirit beasts. Those monsters absorb ores. To practice with the spiritual energy in it.

But she looked for a long time and found nothing. She was wondering whether to give it a try or give up this opportunity.

She thought for a while and said to herself, if you fight hard, you will fight hard. The worst case scenario is death. If you don't fight hard and miss this opportunity, you don't know when we will meet again in the future.

She first put a rejuvenation pill and a qi-boosting pill in her mouth to prevent her from losing spiritual power and getting injured later.

Then he took out the Condensing Fire Sword and placed it in front of him, releasing his divine consciousness. Now his divine consciousness can detect the situation ten meters around.

After making all preparations, she slowly approached the ore. When she was still ten meters away from the ore, she suddenly felt something rushing towards her on her right. She subconsciously held her sword to block it, and thus escaped the crisis. .