Chapter 55

In this way, Ye Xiaoxiao watches the interaction between the male and female protagonists once a month, but most of the time she spends improving her cultivation.

She is now at the peak of the eleventh level of Qi training, and will reach the Great Perfection of Qi training in a few days. We are now one month away from the one year mark.

In other words, she can return to the Weapon Refining Peak in one month. She feels happy just thinking about it.

However, this year due to her mission, she has not paid much attention to how the relationship between the male and female protagonists develops.

She always feels that there is a relationship between them. There's something wrong with the relationship between them, but I can't tell.

Today can be said to be the last time to study, so Ye Xiaoxiao was a little excited that day. When she arrived at Moju, Mo Shang and Ye Qingxue were already there, and Ye Xiaoxiao saluted Mo Shang.

As usual, she showed her learning results as taught by the male protagonist last time, and stood aside.

It can be said that Ye Qingxue has made some progress this year, or it can be said that there is no progress at all. Every time she asks Immortal Yixiao to become his teacher, he will say that there is no fate and refuse to accept her, which makes her very angry.

She must make good use of this last month. If she doesn't succeed, she doesn't know when she will see him again.

For a year, Mo Shang expected Ye Xiaoxiao to come to him every time, but he didn't know why he had such an idea. For a whole year, except for once a month, Ye Xiaoxiao never stepped into his house. of this mountain.

If he wants to see her again in the future, he is worried that there will be no chance. This is good, and he will not have that strange feeling.

After Ye Xiaoxiao returned, she didn't even bother to read what Immortal Yixiao taught this time, and went straight into practice. She wanted to open the comic software as soon as possible.

She practiced for five consecutive days, taking bigu pills when she was hungry, and finally achieved a breakthrough in Qi training. She spent another three days stabilizing her cultivation, and adjusted it to the tenth level of Qi training externally.

Although she has been promoted quickly this year, she will not have unstable cultivation. This is the benefit of Lingquan before.

Eighteen days before returning to the Refining Peak, Ye Xiaoxiao was sleeping soundly when she suddenly received a message from Immortal Yixiao, asking her to quickly go to Moju.

Ye Xiaoxiao was so frightened that she picked up the ball and started running. When she arrived at Moju, Ye Qingxue was already there.

Obviously, it was Immortal Yixiao who called him here. Mo Shang looked at Ye Xiaoxiao who had just arrived. He waited for her to rest for a while and then said, "The Qingyun Secret Realm has been opened in advance. You guys go back and clean up before gathering in the main hall."

"Yes, Immortal Lord." After the two of them answered, After leaving, Ye Qingxue went back to quickly pack her things. Although Ye Xiaoxiao hurried back quickly, the distance was a bit far and it still took some time.

Now Ye Xiaoxiao is thinking about this secret realm, because the heroine is the cub of the mythical beast who made a contract in this secret realm, and it is also a fire phoenix.

But in the original work, it was not opened in advance. It seemed that there were many changes this time. Fortunately, she was prepared.

When she returned to the tree hole, she didn't even need to clean it up. She just took away all the things inside. Anyway, you have to go back to the Weapon Refining Peak when you come back, so you can go back directly without having to run all over again and come back here to pack your things.