Chapter 51

Of course, this is not what Ye Xiaoxiao, who has left long ago, knows. If she knew, she would definitely say that luck is also a part of strength. ' Then he looked at everyone with a mocking face.

Ye Xiaoxiao didn't compete yet because the first game ended early and the others hadn't finished competing yet.

Ye Xiaoxiao, who was almost panicking, looked around and saw that everyone else was fine. Although the opponent was a bit tricky, it was only a matter of time before they were solved.

When she saw Xue An, she found that Xue An was at a slight disadvantage. He was basically beaten by the opponent. But soon Ye Xiaoxiao discovered that Xue An had been hiding his strength, and she left knowing that Xue An could win.

While wandering around, she saw the arena where Ye Qingxue competed. I have to say that Ye Qingxue is quite powerful. Her opponent is a monk who practices Qi Dzogchen.

But although Ye Qingxue fought a little hard, he was not at a disadvantage. Ye Xiaoxiao knew that Ye Qingxue must not have used his full strength, and it might not take long for the competition to end.

Ye Xiaoxiao felt that the elders would be very concerned about Ye Qingxue. After all, she had not become a disciple and her cultivation was not bad. There should be many people who wanted to accept her as a disciple. Ye Xiaoxiao looked at it for a while and left with a faint smile on her lips.

Not long after she left, Ye Qingxue turned around and looked at the place where Ye Xiaoxiao had been standing. She felt as if everything she wanted to hide had been seen through, but when she saw no one there, turned his head and continued the competition.

I have to say that Ye Xiaoxiao thought really well. Now many people in the hall began to pay attention to Ye Qingxue.

It must be a great opportunity that a person with five spiritual roots can cultivate so fast. If he keeps this state, it will only be a matter of time before he enters the Nascent Soul stage.

But there were a few people who didn't respond at all and kept doing whatever they were supposed to do. Li Qi and Wang Han did not pay as much attention to Ye Qingxue as others, but still chatted while eating.

Li Qi said that he would not be tempted when he saw such a powerful disciple with such a strong prospect, which must be a lie, but not all female cultivators in their Weapon Refining Peak like Ye Xiaoxiao as much as Ye Xiaoxiao.

This female cultivator knew at a glance that she would not enter the Weapon Refining Peak. Since she already knew the result, why bother forcing it? Besides, now that Weapon Refining Peak has Ye Xiaoxiao, there is no need for anyone else.

Wang Han did it entirely because he didn't want to accept any more disciples, and this disciple had a lot of petty thoughts.

If he accepted the Alchemy Peak, wouldn't he be causing trouble for himself? After saying that if this disciple just has a chance to practice and does not have any talent in practicing alchemy, then he will be dead.

In the main hall, apart from Li Qi and Wang Han, who were not interested in Ye Qingxue, there was another person who didn't know what he was thinking, and that was Yixiao Immortal Lord Mo Shang.

Under Mo Shang's calm surface, he was making a torturous decision in his heart. He did have a love for Ye Qingxue's talents, but there was a voice in his heart that kept saying, you can't accept her as your disciple, otherwise you will regret it.

This left him unsure of what to do. When everyone was paying attention to the competition, his brows furrowed slightly, as if both men and women had the urge to step forward and smooth things over for him. No one saw Immortal Yixiao like this.