Chapter 141-150

The next day, the sect was preparing for Immortal Yixiao's apprenticeship ceremony. Because Immortal Yixiao didn't like this, there was no special ceremony, and no other sects were invited to witness it. Only people from the Supreme Sect attended.

This ceremony did not last long. After Mo Shang completed some necessary steps, he returned to Xiaoyao Peak and began to retreat.

Ye Qingxue originally wanted to show off in front of Ye Xiaoxiao, but she didn't even see her shadow. After a little inquiry, she found out that she had started to retreat as soon as she came back, so she had to give up this idea.

After that, Ye Qingxue soon discovered that even after she became a disciple of Immortal Yixiao, many people who did not think favorably of her in the past would come to please her from time to time. What she likes most is walking around the sect wearing the clothes of a direct disciple.

There must be Lei Xuan by her side. Ye Qingxue has been to every place she has stayed in before, especially those sisters who came with her in the mortal world. She has taken good care of them.

Lei Xuan also knew what Ye Qingxue did to her sisters, and sometimes he would even help Ye Qingxue do something.

It was not that no one knew what Ye Qingxue had done. In fact, many of the things Ye Qingxue had done were noticed by one person, that was Senior Brother Zheng whom she met during the sect competition.

Xiao Jingyi was able to see Ye Qingxue clearly, and to be honest, it was because of him. Ye Xiaoxiao had already figured out at that time that it was best not to offend this person, but she didn't know how they fell out.

The reason why he helped Xiao Jingyi see Ye Qingxue clearly instead of helping Lei Xuan was because Xiao Jingyi gave him a lot of help when he first started, and Lei Xuan could only be regarded as a stranger to him. Why did he He wanted to help a stranger, so Lei Xuan still thought Ye Qingxue was pure and beautiful.

Ye Xiaoxiao has started refining it in the past few days. The first thing she chose was the sword. Because she had already refined a sword before, she was relatively familiar with it, so she chose to start from here.

The cosplay props she wants to refine include many characters, including anime characters, comics, and characters. She basically has a set of ones she likes. She had already planned that once the refining was completed and it didn't take much time, she would continue to be a puppet.

In fact, the puppets she makes are similar to those modern bjd dolls, except that hers look more delicate and closer to human appearance.

If Ye Xiaoxiao is tired from refining weapons, then she can meditate and practice. Since she can't use her mobile phone anyway, she can only practice. Her cultivation also improved very quickly, but not suddenly, but steadily.

After a year of seclusion and practice, Ye Xiaoxiao has completed most of what he wants to refine, and now most of them only have clothes left to refine. Those she refined were not placed in her small warehouse or stored in the storage space.

Instead, I spent time refining it, thinking about the models in modern clothes stores. She now only has a few items that are completely complete, ranging from headdresses to small accessories for clothes.

The other characters only need clothes, and all the accessories have been refined. It won't be long before they are all refined, and the next step is to make puppets.

Just when she had just finished refining the dress, she suddenly heard a voice in her head. [The last upgrade of the mobile phone has been completed, please check it in time]

This time, the content of this update is also very user-friendly, [Enable full virtualization, not activate the software, there are four more, activate the smart brain] Ye Xiaoxiao I thought: 'Hey, there is also a smart brain, which is quite advanced! I just don’t know if it works, so I might try it now. '