Chapter 9

As soon as Elder Li left the hall, he took Ye Xiaoxiao's sword and flew to the Refining Peak.

Ye Xiaoxiao asked happily, "Master, can I fly like you in the future?"

Elder Li After laughing loudly, he said, "Xiao Xiao, my dear disciple, as long as you practice well and advance to the foundation building stage, you will be able to fly with a sword, but then you will have to refine a flying sword for yourself. If It's okay if you don't want to use flying swords, but you have to practice it yourself, you know?"

"I understand, and I will follow Master's teachings. Master, can I still go and play with Xue An?"

"As long as it doesn't affect you?"

"It's okay to practice. Okay, we're here. Let's go and I'll take you to meet some of your senior brothers."

After saying that, Elder Li took Ye Xiaoxiao's hand and started to refine the weapon.

Walking to the main hall of the peak, I could only see a few people along the way.

When I saw the peak master, I curtly saluted and left.

After arriving at the main hall, Elder Li said to the handyman disciples guarding the door, "Go and call my few disciples to the main hall, and tell them that they have a junior sister. There is nothing too much in our Weapon Refining Peak."

"Most of the rules are to practice or refine weapons in your own cave."

"Later, I will ask your senior brother to take you to the Deacon Hall to collect the clothes that belong to your direct disciples, as well as some of your shares, and then ask him to take you to choose. A cave, come to me and I will teach you the basics of cultivation."

"Yes, Master."

After saying that, she saw a person running towards me. Ye Xiaoxiao was so frightened that he was afraid that he would bump into her, so she hid. She stayed behind her master.

Elder Li twitched his lips happily when he saw her action, touched her head lovingly, turned around and shouted to the third disciple who came running, "Why are you running? Don't you know how to wield a sword? Look at what happened to your junior sister. You were so scared to see me dealing with you like this."

"Master, I know I was wrong. Didn't I forget about it when I was happy?"

"How do I know? Master and sister, please show me quickly."

When Ye Xiaoxiao heard Elder Li's defense of her, she thought of seeing Gouzi's father treating her when she went to play.

I am envious of his protection, which is the same as the current master's protection of me.

She never expected that someone would be so kind to her now, so she accepted Elder Li from the bottom of her heart and trusted him as a relative.

I saw Elder Li hiding Ye Xiaoxiao behind him like a protector and saying, "I want to see your junior sister. Wait until your senior brothers are here. Come into the hall."

Before he could say anything, he took Ye Xiaoxiao away, and Xiao Zhan also saw Ye Xiaoxiao.

He said blankly, "I really have a little junior sister, I really have a little junior sister."

When he realized it, he only saw the clothes of his master leading his junior sister in, and he had to quickly follow.

After they entered, they saw two people who looked exactly the same walking in not long after.

Elder Li said to them, "Well, since we are all here, let's introduce ourselves to your junior sister and let her get to know you."

He pointed at Xiaoxiao and said, "This is your junior sister, her name is Ye Xiaoxiao. This year Five years old."

"Hello, brothers, you can call me Xiaoxiao like master."

After hearing what Xiaoxiao said, the calm one of the two who looked the same said to Ye Xiaoxiao, "Then I will go first. Come on, my name is Gongshu Wenjin Tianlinggen, and I am your senior brother. I am 25 years old this year. It is the Great Perfection of the later stage of foundation building. This is my gift to Xiaoxiao. It is a pair of storage earrings. I hope Xiaoxiao. Xiao will like it."

After saying that, he handed her a pair of earrings, and Ye Xiaoxiao took them. The earrings looked like a pair of cute little rabbits.

"Thank you, Senior Brother, I like it very much." Senior Brother smiled happily after hearing this and raised his hand to touch her hair.

Ye Xiaoxiao raised her head and gave him a smile.

The other one who looked hot said, "My name is Gongshu Yanhuo Tianlinggen, I am your second senior brother, and you are twins with your eldest brother. We are in the late stage of foundation building now. Since my senior brother gave you storage earrings, then I will give them to you. Give me a defensive bracelet, which can withstand up to five attacks in the foundation building stage."

After that, he handed it to Ye Xiaoxiao. Ye Xiaoxiao happily took it and said, "Thank you, second brother, Xiaoxiao likes it very much."

The bracelet is very beautiful . There are many butterfly patterns and flower patterns.

The last senior brother who came over said, "Little junior sister Xiaoxiao, my name is Xiao Zhan. I am your third senior brother. I am 18 years old this year. I am in the early stage of foundation building. This is the hairband I gave you. Use the spirit root to The force can create an illusion that can trap the foundation period."

After saying that, she gave Ye Xiaoxiao a pink and white gradient hairband. After taking it, she said happily, "Thank you, Third Brother, Xiaoxiao likes it very much."

Ye Xiaoxiao didn't expect that she, who had no relatives in modern times, would meet people who treated her as a relative in this strange yet familiar world, so she wouldn't have to hide her true self in front of them.

"Haha, since your senior brothers have given you gifts, let me give you a gift as well. This is a Yunshang skirt. It can withstand the full blow of the monks in the integration stage. You can wear it when you go out for training in the future."

Ye Xiaoxiao smiled and said, "Thank you, Master. Master is the best to Xiaoxiao."

"You little sycophant, aren't the senior brothers treating you badly?"

The senior brother pretended to be angry. The second senior brother and the third senior brother also acted angry.

Seemingly, Xiaoxiao had to say quickly, "No, no, the seniors are also the best to Xiaoxiao."