Chapter 15

Looking at the puppet she made, or rather a doll, she felt filled with pride.

She thought silently in her heart, "Hahaha, I am a genius. I can even make it really red. Look at this skin and hair. They are no different from real people."

Since I can make real red, does that mean that I can make all those anime characters I liked before?

Hehe, I didn't have money to buy figures before, but now I make them myself, hahahahaha, what a wonderful life I have!

She decided to take it to her master and brothers tomorrow to see her masterpiece.

By the way, she asked the brothers about everyone's cultivation status.

This way she can have a comparison, so as not to stand out too much and not to let everyone know her cultivation is too outstanding in the future, if she is too different from others, then there is no need to restrain her cultivation and improve her cultivation level.

The next day, when she woke up from practice, it was still very early. She took out the ingredients and condiments from the storage space and started busy in the kitchen.

First stew the mushroom and chicken porridge, and then start making the buns.

The ingredients are the same ones I bought last time. I don't know how to cook the ingredients here, so these good ingredients are wasted.

Soon she was making so many soup dumplings that she used up all the flour.

There are 50 cages, each with 6 buns. She looked at those buns and felt a little helpless. She was so excited that she accidentally made too much.

I turned around and thought that I would do more anyway.

I would put the more in the storage space and eat it as solid food when I go out.

After I figured it out, I put all the prepared things in the storage space.

When I was ready, Just go to the main hall.

When she arrived at the main hall, she was about to ask her master to open the door loudly, but the door opened and her master's voice came, "Come in."

She happily entered the main hall, put breakfast on the table and said, "Master, hurry up. Come for dinner. This time I made soup dumplings, which are delicious. "

" I am still a filial disciple who knows how to bring delicious food to Master, unlike your three senior brothers who don't know how to give it to me first if they have something delicious. Try it."

"Master, brothers, I sent it to you. If you want to eat it, just tell me and I will make it for you. I can do everything from flying to the ground to swimming in the water."

After that, he was still proud. raised his head.

"My apprentice is the most powerful, hahaha."

"Master, please don't treat me like a child. I have grown up."

"Haha, my little apprentice has grown up."

After saying that, he was about to start eating. A voice came from outside the main hall.

"Li Qi, come out quickly. I'm here to see you. Why don't you come out to greet you? Haha."

As soon as he heard this voice, the master's originally happy face immediately turned down. "Hurry up and put all these away. Let that old boy see it."

Before she could react, the voice continued, "Hey, Li Qi, you have something good and you don't know how to share it, but you want to hide it if I didn't know in advance. Are you eating alone?"