Chapter 37

When Mo Yun rushed in front of Silver Moon Wolf, just as she raised the sword in her hand, before she could stab it, Silver Moon Wolf suddenly blew himself up.

Mo Yun, who was standing in front of it, was killed by the Silver Moon Wolf's self-destruction.

Because the others left quickly in the end, their injuries were not serious and they would recover in one night.

Ye Xiaoxiao and the others were not injured at all because they were in a defensive formation.

Ye Qingxue put away the formation. Lei Xuan did not care about Xiao Jingyi first, but first comforted Ye Qingxue and told her not to be too sad. Ye Qingxue pretended to be sad and said, "Don't worry, I'm fine. It seems that this is senior sister's fate!"

Xiao Jingyi! There is no dissatisfaction at all. In Ye Xiaoxiao's opinion, these two people may have incorrect views.

After Mo Yun's death, the spirit animal bag she originally claimed as its owner was useless, and the little Silver Moon Wolf inside was exposed to everyone.

After seeing it, Ye Qingxue said, "No wonder, a spiritual beast-level silver moon wolf suddenly appeared. It turns out that Senior Sister Mo took away its child, so it came after it. No wonder when I was resting just now, I saw Senior Sister leaving, and I thought Something is wrong with her. If I had known this, I should have stopped Senior Sister, otherwise nothing would have happened to Senior Sister."

When Xiao Jingyi heard what Ye Qingxue said, he remembered that Mo Yun had indeed left during the break. It seemed that he had left . It was at that time that I went there. He was really a person who only knew how to cause trouble.

Ye Xiaoxiao saw Xiao Jingyi's face changing, as well as Lei Xuan comforting Ye Qingxue on the side, and then looked at Ye Qingxue who had been acting, and suddenly felt a chill. Such a holy mother made her only want to say two words now 'I'll go'.

Even when feeling unhappy, Ye Xiaoxiao was also thankful. Fortunately, she had been speaking in Zhengtai Yin recently, and she had gotten used to it just now, otherwise she would have been discovered to be a woman.

Ye Qingxue picked up the Silver Moon Wolf and said, "This Silver Moon Wolf has a mutated thunder attribute. Who should I give this to?"

Tao Ran said, "Which one of you wants it, Xiao Zhan or Senior Brother Xiao?"

Xiao Zhan said, "I major in the fire element. This I don't want the wolf anymore, let's give it to Senior Brother Xiao."

Xiao Jingyi smiled and said, "Okay, this wolf will be mine. Thank you all for your concession."

After saying that, he took it from Ye Qingxue and recognized it as the master spirit again. Beast bag, put the Silver Moon Wolf in it.

"Thanks to Junior Brother Xue's reminder this time, otherwise we wouldn't have been injured just this way."

"Senior Brother Xiao, there is no need to say this, this is what I should do."

Ye Xiaoxiao was afraid that Xiao Jingyi would ask her what happened. Finding something wrong, fortunately Xiao Jingyi didn't ask any more questions.

Gongshu Wen set up a large defensive formation, and everyone meditated inside to recover their spiritual power.

The next morning, everyone woke up from practice. After a night of recovery, all their original injuries had recovered. Lei Xuan and Xiao Jingyi were still comforting Ye Qingxue, telling her not to worry about it.

Since then, there have been no accidents. However, it took a lot of time to find the Gibbons. It was not until one month before the sect competition that the task was completed.

Xue An said to Tao Ran, "Senior brother, we have finally completed our mission. Let's go back quickly. There is only one month until the sect competition."

"An An, don't rush it."

Xiao Jingyi said, "Junior Sister Xue is right. Yes, let's go back and hand in the mission soon. But please help me take care of my junior brother. I'm taking Qingxue with me, so I can't take care of my junior brother. Junior brother, senior brother can take care of you, okay?"

Although Lei Xuan was a little unhappy, he wanted to be with Ye Qingxue, but it was obviously impossible. He said with a serious face, "I listen to my senior brother."

Ye Xiaoxiao stood next to Xiao Zhan, still smiling on the surface, but in his heart But what he thought about was, "This progress is not very fast. If Ye Qingxue is willing, I'm afraid they will have to make a private decision for the rest of their lives."

But when I was outside, I watched the show quite well. The fight between the brothers for favor and Ye Qingxue's Tai Chi practice were quite enjoyable, but after watching it for a long time, I became a little tired of it. '

In the end, Gong Shuyan took Lei Xuan, Xiao Zhan took Ye Xiaoxiao, Tao Ran took Xue An, and Xiao Jingyi took Ye Qingxue. Soon they returned to the sect. They first went to the Deacon Hall to hand in the task, got the spirit stone, divided the spirit stone, and then went back.

After Ye Xiaoxiao and the others separated from Xiao Jingyi and the others, Ye Xiaoxiao stopped speaking in pseudo-voice and went back talking and laughing all the way. Going out this time had little impact on them. On the contrary, they had watched enough dramas and their battles had improved a lot.

After Ye Xiaoxiao returned to the cave, she first released the ball, then changed out of her men's clothes and took a shower. After removing the cover-up, Ye Xiaoxiao revealed her true appearance.

A small oval face, delicate eyebrows, a small nose and a red mouth, like a cherry, people can't help but step forward and take a bite. The most outstanding thing is the eyes, full of aura, as beautiful as the starry sky. The skin is as smooth as milk and can be broken by blowing.

Although she can't be said to be the most beautiful woman in the world, she is considered a rare beauty even in the world of cultivation. However, she is still a little young now, otherwise there will be many people chasing her.

Ye Xiaoxiao felt a little helpless when she saw herself in the mirror. It's not good to be too good-looking. It's inconvenient to do things. Now she can only rely on her hairstyle to reduce her appearance. It's distressing.

If she said this in modern times, she would probably be besieged, and maybe she would be besieged here as well. Everyone else wanted to look better, but she also wanted to be ugly.

Ye Xiaoxiao turned around and walked to the bedside to sit down.

She took out her mobile phone and saw that the task was completed. She couldn't wait to see what modern functions these functions had.

She first opened the camera. The basic functions inside are similar to those of modern mobile phones, except that it has more comprehensive beauty features and various special effects. The pixels are much higher than modern mobile phones, and the video shooting is also good.

I opened Xiaoxiaole again and found that this Xiaoxiaole is simply a combination of all different Xiaoxiaole games, and the difficulty has increased a lot.

Ye Xiaoxiao played a few games. After playing, she found that this could exercise her spiritual consciousness, which made her feel particularly happy. Tonight, she did not practice as usual, but fell asleep directly.

When she woke up the next day, she found that she was much later than before, but she had a very comfortable sleep.

As soon as we got up, we saw Yuanqiu chewing bamboo in his little nest. When he saw her getting up, he didn't even eat the bamboo. He ran up to her lap with his short legs and shouted sweetly at her.

Ye Xiaoxiao picked it up, put it aside, touched its head, and then stood up and put on clothes. As soon as she got dressed and cast a dusting spell, the ball hugged her legs, and she had to go out with the ball.

In the next month, the third senior brother will continue to fight against the first and second senior brothers. Ye Xiaoxiao will watch from the side with a book and a ball. She will also take out her mobile phone to take photos and record videos.

This month passed quickly. Xue An was also busy practicing this month and did not come to see Ye Xiaoxiao. The day before the sect competition, Uncle Wang came with Tao Ran and Xue An.