Chapter 36

The six of them had all watched the tricks there. Xiao Jamyi was very annoyed by Mo Yun, and saw Ye Qingxue and his junior brother talking and laughing, which made him feel very irritated.

Xiao Jingyi rejected Mo Yun's question and turned around to see Gongshu Wen and six people sitting aside, eating something unknown.

Ye Xiaoxiao had already put away the formation when Xiao Jingyi turned around. Although Xiao Jingyi wouldn't be able to tell even if she didn't accept it, Ye Xiaoxiao was used to being cautious, so just in case, she still closed the formation.

Seeing the actions of Gongshu Wen and the six people, Xiao Jingyi felt confused. Why did these people feel like they were here for a spring outing?

If Ye Xiaoxiao and others knew what he was thinking, they would tell him seriously, how could they come for an outing? Of course they came to watch a show.

Xiao Jingyi was really annoyed by Mo Yun. He didn't even take a break. He said with a dark face, "Okay, enough rest. Let's go on."

Although Xiao Jingyi was in a bad mood now, he just had a dark face. A little bit, I vented it directly without saying anything.

Ye Xiaoxiao and the others saw his look and thought about Ye Xiaoxiao's explanation before, and they all held back laughter in their hearts.

Ye Xiaoxiao thought in her heart that this senior brother Xiao was still a good character, but he was a little blind and couldn't see that Ye Qingxue's current personality was all fake and he fell in love with her at first sight.

But she won't get involved. Anyway, Senior Brother Xiao has nothing to do in the original text. He just never married and became the head of the Supreme Sect.

Ye Xiaoxiao felt that this was due to the heroine's halo. When she thought of the heroine's halo, Ye Xiaoxiao felt a little worried and hoped that there would be no accidents this time.

A few people packed up and continued to set off, but soon discovered some phantom snakes, but they only collected five snake gallbladders, which was far from completing the mission.

But it is getting late now, and the strength of these monsters will increase significantly at night. Unlike the monsters in the secret realm, their strength will not increase at night.

On this day, Senior Brother, Second Senior Brother, and Senior Brother Tao will teach Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An some fighting skills, which will benefit Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An a lot, so when they are about to take a rest, the two of them are going to Gongshu. Yanbu meditated in the formation to digest today's gains.

Xiao Zhan is injured now. Gongshu Wen and others will not treat him as gently as they treat Ye Xiaoxiao. They will train him, and the harder it is, the better. Of course, he also gained a lot.

Xiao Jingyi was also teaching his junior brother, but he taught Ye Qingxue by the way. This made Mo Yun feel uncomfortable, but she couldn't get in, so she kept looking at senior brother Xiao resentfully, and when she looked at Ye Qingxue again, her eyes Still with hatred.

The first night in the Hundred Beast Mountain Range was spent safely, but Ye Xiaoxiao felt a little uneasy in her heart.

She always felt that something bad was going to happen, but nothing happened now. If she said it, others would definitely She wouldn't believe it, but she still asked Xue An and the others to be careful today.

The morning passed, and they killed a few more phantom snakes and a group of speed rabbits. The mission of the speed rabbits was completed, which was good news.

While they were resting, Mo Yun did not pester Xiao Jingyi this time, but he still looked at Xiao Jingyi and the others with resentful eyes.

As early as the beginning of the break, Gong Shuyan and the others saw Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An sitting down, and they consciously walked over and sat down, and started watching the show again.