Chapter 48

Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An went back to change out of their clothes. When they returned to the square, they found that not only Tao Ran was famous, but both of them were also famous. Many people were discussing them along the way.

But many people don't know what they look like. After all, Ye Xiaoxiao also drew a simple concealment formation on her clothes.

Xue An couldn't help but asked Ye Xiaoxiao in a low voice, "Ye Zi, how do I feel? They are all discussing what we did before."

"Yes, that's right, but you can rest assured, they don't know what we look like. Oh, that's good, otherwise people will pay attention to you wherever you go."

"Just be careful, they don't have that much time."

When they find Tao Ran and the others, Gongshu said . They all took off the masks they originally wore on their faces. The first round of competitions was over, and now they were waiting to announce the method of the second round of competitions.

At this time, the voice of the sect leader came, "The second round of the competition is a melee. The Qi refining period and the foundation building period are separated. All the Qi refining stages are on the same stage. The last twenty people left have successfully entered the final round, the foundation building period is the same. The competition officially starts tomorrow, go back and practice hard today."

When everyone heard this, those who participated in the sect competition for the first time didn't think it was anything, but those who had participated before were full of doubts, because The rewards this time are different from those in the past, and even the competition method is very different from previous years.

They don't know what the sect is planning, but no matter what the sect's plan is, they just have to follow it and they don't need to think too much.

Everyone went back to prepare for tomorrow's melee. Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An made an appointment to go back together tomorrow.

After Ye Xiaoxiao returned, she had been thinking about how to win tomorrow's melee.

According to the original text, Ye Qingxue formed a team with Lei Xuan and several others, but in the end only Lei Xuan and Ye Qingxue successfully entered the third round. .

If you want to take Xue An to the end in the second round, you can only hide at the beginning and attack from behind. Although they are a bit insidious, there are only a few of them, so it doesn't matter if they use some tricks.

After thinking about it, Ye Xiaoxiao started practicing. Many people are preparing for tomorrow's melee. They all know that they cannot win by themselves, so they are looking for a team.

The next day, Xue An came as soon as Ye Xiaoxiao arrived at the square, but today neither of them was in the mood to fight there. Ye Xiaoxiao was telling Xue An her thoughts. While the two were discussing, a boy about the same age as them walked up behind them.

The man suddenly said, "Can I join you? I am only one person and want to join a team."

They stopped discussing it after he said it. Ye Xiaoxiao thought for a while and said, "Yes, but because there are few of us, It's impossible to fight with others, can you accept this?"

"Of course, my name is Lin Yi, Wan Jianfeng, I am at the eleventh level of Qi training."

"My name is Xue An..." Lin Yi interrupted Xue An and said, "I know you, you don't need to introduce me. Xue An is on the ninth level of Qi training, Alchemy Peak. Ye Xiaoxiao is only on the seventh level of Qi training because of injury, right?"

Ye Xiaoxiao looked at the person in front of her, this He is not mentioned much in the original article, but he later became Wan Jianfeng's chief disciple. He devoted all his attention to cultivation and was a true cultivation maniac.

"Yes, but how did you know?" Ye Xiaoxiao asked. "You are very capable and have great potential, especially you, Ye Xiaoxiao."

Ye Xiaoxiao looked at him as if he was mentally retarded and said, "Your eyesight may not be very good. I suggest you ask your master to show you to Uncle Wang. Look."

"Whether you believe it or not, I believe in my intuition." Ye Xiaoxiao knew that this person was not easy to get rid of.

The three of them were waiting there for the start of the second round. At this time, the voice of the sect leader came, "Get ready now, the competition will begin soon." After saying that, he waved his hand, and a bright piece of gold appeared in everyone's hand. Jade Talisman.

"Keep the jade talisman in your hands. If the jade talisman does not light up, it means you have been eliminated. What you have to do is to defeat your opponent, and your opponent is everyone present. Now the competition begins."

As soon as he finished speaking, he raised two protective shields to separate the Qi refining period and the foundation building period.

As long as someone's jade talisman did not light up, they would be automatically teleported out and leave the competition venue as soon as possible.

Ye Xiaoxiao and the other three hid with Ye Xiaoxiao as soon as the sect leader announced the start. She took out the concealment array she had made before and placed it around them. The others stood there and no one took action.

No one noticed Ye Xiaoxiao and the others. Ye Xiaoxiao said to Xue An and the others, "Wait for me here. Don't make any noise, so as not to be discovered. I'll go and mix up the water." The two of them heard the message. Everyone nodded and agreed.

Ye Xiaoxiao first slapped a concealment talisman, a speed talisman, and an invisibility talisman on her body. He ran into the crowd and said in different voices, "Fuck him, don't be a coward. Who beats him?" Ye Xiaoxiao just threw the originally peaceful scene into chaos.

When she returned to the formation, both of them gave her a thumbs up, and a melee had already begun outside. They didn't care whether you were a teammate or not. If you catch this person, just turn it on and you will be in the Qi Refining Period. Many people were eliminated.

On the other side, in the foundation building stage, it was still very calm, and no one had started taking action yet. Gongshu asked the four of them and Xiao Jingyi. The five of them formed a team, and many people regarded them as strong rivals.

Finally, someone started to attack Gongshu Wen. They were not vegetarians, but just a few of them were a little unable to support themselves under the siege of everyone. But then those people started to hurt each other again. You can also breathe a sigh of relief.

Xiao Zhan said, "The battle in the Qi refining period was definitely started by Xiao Xiao. Maybe he is turning on the formation, eating and watching the show. If Xiao Xiao were here, we would be much more relaxed than now." Except for Xiao Jingyi, everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Do you really believe in your junior sister's ability?"

Tao Ran said, "No, we don't believe in her ability, but we believe that she can be so lazy that she will do everything possible to be lazy in any situation." This was surprising. Xiao Jingyi became a little curious about Ye Xiaoxiao.

I have to say that their understanding of Ye Xiaoxiao is pretty good. Now Ye Xiaoxiao, Xue An and Lin Yi are in the formation, eating and watching the battle outside. It makes them feel like they are watching a movie. The same.

Now Ji Yi is showing great interest in things he has never eaten before. He did not expect that there would be such delicious food in the world. It seems that he made the right choice to team up with Ye Xiaoxiao and the others.