Chapter 28

After Ye Xiaoxiao left that place, she found a deserted cave and set up a combination of breath gathering, phantom formation, and attack formation outside.

After she was sure she was safe, she had time to look at her injuries. Ye Xiaoxiao built another spirit gathering array in the cave.

When he checked his injuries, he found that his Dantian was full of cracks and his tendons were on the verge of collapse.

His cultivation level, which was originally at the ninth level of Qi training, also dropped to the level of Qi training. Seven floors.

When Ye Xiaoxiao saw her current situation, she couldn't help but feel bitter in her heart. The cultivation that she had finally improved was gone.

She knew that if she used Jue Yin Sha during the Qi training period, she would be injured, but she did not expect that it would be such a serious injury. However, she would still do it again. Only by surviving would she have a future.

When Ye Xiaoxiao thought about killing someone, she felt a little uncomfortable and felt like vomiting, but she still held it back.

She knew she had to get through this. In the world of cultivation, being kind to others is being cruel to yourself.

Thinking of this, Ye Xiaoxiao's eyes flashed with fierceness, but when she thought of her current injuries, she felt a little helpless.

It seemed that she had to recover the injuries to her Dantian and tendons before she could be promoted, but this kind of injury Don't know how long it will take to recover.

She gathered her mind, started to use her mental skills, and slowly began to repair the injury, but because the injury was too serious, the repair of the injury was very slow.

Ye Xiaoxiao recovered from his injuries in the cave. Three days passed slowly. These three days only stabilized the injuries and did not recover much.

Now, just using spiritual power will not have any impact, but in Before the injury recovers, the sound skill cannot be used, and there is nothing else.

Fifteen days have passed since entering the secret realm, and she will leave the secret realm in thirty days. There is still half of the time left.

During this time, she can look for any heavenly materials and earthly treasures that can restore her injuries. She doesn't want to It continues to be so weak.

Just like this, Ye Xiaoxiao walked in one direction, fighting monsters that she could beat, running away from those that couldn't be beaten, and putting away good things when she saw them. Although she was not lacking now, who would despise her own good things? That's a lot.

Ye Xiaoxiao walked for five days in a row. These five days were quite peaceful and there were no surprises. But what she didn't know was that when she was taking a break, she accidentally triggered a teleportation formation, and now she had almost reached the center of the secret realm.

She kept moving forward without knowing it. At this time, Ye Xiaoxiao heard a roar. She thought the roar was familiar, but she couldn't remember where she heard it.

Another roar came, waking up Ye Xiaoxiao who was still immersed in her own thoughts. As soon as Ye Xiaoxiao heard the sound, she knew that it was two monsters fighting.

When she heard the sound, she knew that she must be fighting. However, she was about to turn around and run away, but then she thought, if these two monsters fought and both were injured, wouldn't she just miss it?

When she thought of this, she didn't care whether it was dangerous or not. After all, where would the opportunity be if she didn't take a chance?

She first put a breathing charm on her body, and then quietly moved towards the place where the fight was taking place.