Chapter 191-200

During this year, the three countries also sent people to the Helian Kingdom to inquire about the situation, but there was no useful information. They could only learn some things that everyone in the Helian Kingdom knew, which made them very annoyed.

However, this allowed them to realize that the strength of the Helian Kingdom was by no means as simple as they imagined. Otherwise, they would not be able to find out any information. Even among the three countries, they would always find out about each other.

Therefore, they probably still have a bit of a weak point in the opponent's strength. Only when facing the Helian Kingdom, they were blind and didn't know anything.

They all already know that besides themselves, there are also people who are supported by a force. They could also guess which emperor of the Helian Kingdom might be like them, and someone might be helping him secretly.

Of course, these were not told to them by the people of the three sects. They did not trust the people of those sects. The people of the three sects naturally looked down on these mortals. If it were not for the mission, how could they have done it with them? It is normal for these mortals to say a few words and not tell them some things.

Bailiyun and the other three emperors all had the same idea, which was to send people to test the depths of the Helian Kingdom. If they sent ordinary people, they might not be able to test anything. It all stays there.

To be on the safe side, they all chose to find people from three sects. In a relatively inconspicuous palace in the Baili Kingdom Palace, Baili Yun said: "I want to ask all the seniors to take action."

Only some people from the Yunxiao Sect are here. They are standing or sitting, and some are They closed their eyes to rest, some were drinking tea leisurely, and some were cleaning the swords in their hands. After waiting for a while, no one answered Baili Yun.

After he said what he had said before again, one of the men who was drinking tea put down the tea cup in his hand and said lightly: "I know, tell me what to do." Such an attitude made Bai Bai Li Yun gritted his teeth and took a few deep breaths before he calmed down.

He tried to slow down his tone as much as possible to prevent those people from finding out that something was wrong with him. He smiled and said, "I want to know the strength of the Helian Kingdom, so I would like to ask you to check it out."

Just now and Baili Yun The person who spoke continued: "I know, we will set off tomorrow. You can go back."

Bailiyun went out after hearing their definite agreement. After going out, he also closed the door with him. , the moment after closing the door, the expression on his face changed immediately.

He stared hard at the door for a while, as if he was passing through the door and staring at the people inside, but he just took a look and left.

After Bailiyun left, voices came from inside. A disciple sitting at the same table as the person who just spoke to Bailiyun said to him: "Second senior brother, Helian Kingdom seems to be the supreme sect." Are they there?

"Yes, we haven't met them officially yet. They are too mysterious in this operation."

After that, he said to the person sitting at the same table. : "Sir, when will we set off tomorrow."

The man drank tea and said casually: "Why are you panicking? Some people may be more anxious than us, so let them test the water first."

"Then. We'll..."

"Tomorrow we'll send a few junior brothers there to watch, and we'll decide how many people we're going to have when there's news."

"It's senior brother, I'll go down and make arrangements." He said. They got up and left here, and the remaining people were doing their own things seriously, as if they didn't care about anything, but only they knew what they were thinking.